Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
Does the MTL have the difficulty fudged with? I'm on hard and maxing out girls from base to max in 60 seconds. Kind of sucks, would just be the first girl but feels weird

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
well, seems like im not understanding sometihing in this game, because even the second girl is impossible to get to hearts on easy mode. (and as I understand nothing at all from the between trains screen with the youtube channnels and such, it figures)
The cheat provided here also seem to only unlock endings, but not scenes. sadge.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Translation Progress 19/04/2023
Having some translation is better than going blind. Heroine Twiit aren't translated yet since other mechanics are more important. Tutorial already translated, most menu already translated. at least it's playable if you don't go for ending yet.
View attachment 2556326
Nice, any translation would help in a menu heavy game like this. Will wait for a bit more for patches and whatnot, thanks!

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
I recommend to use BepInEx + . 'cause can't use the plugins for BepInEx on ReiPatcher.
If use the BepInEx, can use the plugins which likes cheat and so on.
ReiPatcher is easy and simple. but there are no scalability. the source of ReiPatcher and XUnity.AutoTranslator plugin have the same sources. It's different type of loading.
Some censored games are can be uncensored by plugins. (This game's images are baked already)
Can someone explain more on this as I wasn't aware that you could use these tools. Is it just a case of download and that's it?
Can you use this for other games, where MTool is not supported?

Knowing brother

Mar 18, 2022
View attachment 2555802

Overview:
Welcome back to paradise with 300% full capacity
I thought I was the only one left behind in society.
When she works and her eyes are open, she still thinks only about molesters.
They won't understand.
But I decided not to turn back​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Release Date: 2023-04-18
Developer: Beel ze bub
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Partially + MTL)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
MTL

Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Japanese (Supported languages English, Chinese + Simp)
Win:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2555797 View attachment 2555799 View attachment 2555801 View attachment 2555804 View attachment 2555800 View attachment 2555803
How to play it on android

Brj

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone else have the issue where the phone screen is transparent / empty and completely white in the gallery?

Reactions: newzxzx33

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can someone explain more on this as I wasn't aware that you could use these tools. Is it just a case of download and that's it?
Can you use this for other games, where MTool is not supported?
This is a sample of using BepInEx + cheat plugin.
cheat plugin of mansha is just works on mansha 1 and 2. generally cheat plugin is belong to game.
Uncensor plugin is compatible with many unity based games.
is tool for Unity. ReiPatcher is one of product from .

maxyung

Jan 22, 2023
any one else having problems with the green hair girl? i do everthing right just like with the others. but she just disapears at the station and the music stops

AdlerTav

Jul 17, 2018
I followed the guide in but the tutorial girl (in car 4) suddenly disappears. The tutorial says to follow the first anwsers and perform the sex scene more than 6 time, but the final anwser in the app never appears... Don't know what i did wrong.

Reactions: ABadoyM
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes