PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Dunno about the 3rd bar but I got a post I'm updating with all the perk functions that I can gleam from using them.
it's your stamina. it get used up everytime you use a skill. if it reach 0, you get anemia (maybe result in game over)
in the first game, you can spam all skill like a candy with no downside.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
it's your stamina. it get used up everytime you use a skill. if it reach 0, you get anemia (maybe result in game over)
in the first game, you can spam all skill like a candy with no downside.
Wrong thing he was talking about the inventory and perks stuff. We don't know what goes in the blue bag box.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Translation Progress 19/04/2023
Having some translation is better than going blind. Heroine Twiit aren't translated yet since other mechanics are more important. Tutorial already translated, most menu already translated. at least it's playable if you don't go for ending yet.
View attachment 2556326
What file do I overwrite with this in my installation folder?

schlag

May 20, 2019
How do I proceed? I'm currently at this stage, see pic below.

View attachment 2556231
there is 2 stages , during the stage when teh doors are open letting passangers in / out you can move in the train at that point you needto get as close to the girl as possible . front/ back/ side

then once train moves if you are close enough you can tease from said location repeat each stop sometimes she will move if you cannot push her into a corner / if ther is lots of people around you will see sight lines making teasing / groping harder

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Anybody got a walkthrough when which character gets on the train and which car they will be in? I only meet the girl from the tutorial, the (relatively hard) delivery girl and the train conductor woman.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
you need to patch it with autoTranslator plugin for unity
after that, paste it into Text folder, deep inside autoTranslator folder or similar one View attachment 2556412
I recommend to use BepInEx + . 'cause can't use the plugins for BepInEx on ReiPatcher.
If use the BepInEx, can use the plugins which likes cheat and so on.
ReiPatcher is easy and simple. but there are no scalability. the source of ReiPatcher and XUnity.AutoTranslator plugin have the same sources. It's different type of loading.
Some censored games are can be uncensored by plugins. (This game's images are baked already)

Reactions: Zeryuu
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes