PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
You... don't even need to max out all the skills, tbh...
Just unlock the first level of every skill in Groper (other than the last one), unlock all the skills in the other styles, max out the skill that gives you a sight line shield, the one that increases sensitivity gain, and the one that increases money from videos (probably not necessary, though), then distribute the rest of the SP however you want. (Increased speed on platform and in train, an extra point or two in the skill that swaps front and back, and a few in the skills that reduce sight lines are my recommendations.)
that is true, but not a fun playthrough unless you are trying to speedrun.

...Ok, I'm grateful that DeepL is pretty comprehensive, even if it requires a bit of digging...
I was trying to translate "【逆本】「ほら……パンパンでしょう。あなたのせいで、こうなったんですよ」", and it was giving me "[Sakamoto] "You see, ...... you're a breadwinner. You did this to me.""
Uh... Ok?
Well, I isolated the term that was coming back nonsensical:
View attachment 2129103
...Well, now everything makes sense!
based experience. the dev use a lot of uncommon words that assume you have a Japanese people common knowledge.

btw, i still can't comprehend this sentece. (kodama reply no 13, reply of option 1)
このくらいで木霊の乞食根性は萎えないのだ☆=This is not enough to diminish the beggarly spirit of Kodama

i feel like i'm missing a page.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
why if all the sensitivity of the girls are at the max (9999) via the cheat and that we pass to the following day we always obtain an end of game with the girl ninja? it would be good if the end is a choice of the player as he could choose when to finish the game instead of being imposed after 2 days in games
It's very simple: Yurika's, Fuyuno's, and Asaka's endings are triggered by having certain parts' Sensitivity exceeding 41. They each have two parts that trigger the "good" end and two parts that trigger the "lewd" end. If you qualify for both, it probably defaults to one of them.
Basically, your choice is which body part you grope. In other words, the Sensitivity cheat won't help you with those three.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
It's very simple: Yurika's, Fuyuno's, and Asaka's endings are triggered by having certain parts' Sensitivity exceeding 41. They each have two parts that trigger the "good" end and two parts that trigger the "lewd" end. If you qualify for both, it probably defaults to one of them.
Basically, your choice is which body part you grope. In other words, the Sensitivity cheat won't help you with those three.
i'm curious about something. if you reach the sensitivity threshold and trigger the ending, will her sensitivity reset or what?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
The Sensitivity for the part that triggered the ending will get reset. None of the others will, though.
it's a pity that we can't choose to at least ignore the endings that we haven't already had, that would avoid not restarting in the event that we forget to save

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
it's a pity that we can't choose to at least ignore the endings that we haven't already had, that would avoid not restarting in the event that we forget to save
I mean... If you're playing the game normally, it wouldn't be an issue. You'd only meet the conditions for the endings if you were aiming for them, after all.
Way I see it, the devs did plenty.

Reactions: Josba

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Updated cheat table. Only added time stop and ignore line of sight. Should be a bit more resilient to updates due to using aob scan(hopefully). As always i leave this here without any sort of support or warranty. :p

Reactions: dirani

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
:unsure: Did you use the Torrent that had just been shared?
If so, here's the google drive file I created myself: Google Drive
It has the base game and both DLC, and the autotranslator plugin should be working.
As for a manual translation... I'm working on it.
The prequel is - Shin Chikan no Kiwami Groper of Glory RJ203624 (I dont believe the prequel has a true/full translation)

I had a version of 300% from an unfinished translation, the previous version from here, and an untranslated version from Discord. Thank you very much for providing this and I'm having fun.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Been following the walkthrough/capture guide but one of the characters isn't listed. How do you get the "train conductor"? The girl in the tutorial. Isumi?Isumu?

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Been following the walkthrough/capture guide but one of the characters isn't listed. How do you get the "train conductor"? The girl in the tutorial. Isumi?Isumu?
you can read this quote. it might help
That's the last post to reach the "good" end. As long as you fulfill the other conditions, it will trigger after a school phase.

In regards to being confused, that's completely understandable. After all, no matter which heroine it is, the final post only makes sense if you watch the extra scenes.
First, slight clarification: We have been counting the post that you're unable to reply to at the beginning as the 1st post, so we refer to this message as the 10th post.
Anyway... If you responded to the 9th post by selecting the answer that was talking about the deceased (she will block you, but you have to choose this option), you'll end up seeing an extra scene where the MC is eavesdropping on some highschool girls about an urban legend.
After that, I think you need to molest someone, and then you'll get the second scene at night where MC talks with his comrades.
The third scene won't trigger until 4/25.
The fourth scene will trigger at night after that as long as you've seen one of Hasumi's Horny/debauched scenes. After you see this scene, the answers you can give her and her response should make a bit more sense.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Have translated all tweet except Izumi Hasumi (Train conductor DLC2, i'm not familiar with her route) and all menu except the title menu. Scene inside the gameplay/story are not included. H-scene also not translated.

extract into [game root folder]\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, overwrite existing files if prompted.

time to hibernate.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
...Ok, I'm grateful that DeepL is pretty comprehensive, even if it requires a bit of digging...
I was trying to translate "【逆本】「ほら……パンパンでしょう。あなたのせいで、こうなったんですよ」", and it was giving me "[Sakamoto] "You see, ...... you're a breadwinner. You did this to me.""
Uh... Ok?
Well, I isolated the term that was coming back nonsensical:
View attachment 2129103
...Well, now everything makes sense!
It basically says: Look it is "pan pan". It is your fault it has become like this.
"pan pan" in this case is an onomatopoeia I think means normally bursting or hitting. so erect maybe?

According to this the definition should probably be number 2.

Na-adjective (keiyodoshi)
2. bulging; filled to bursting Onomatopoeic or mimetic word

*Edit: after getting my coffee i am mostly certain it says: "Look... you've made me erect haven't you? It is your fault i have(or "it has") become like this."

that is true, but not a fun playthrough unless you are trying to speedrun.

based experience. the dev use a lot of uncommon words that assume you have a Japanese people common knowledge.

btw, i still can't comprehend this sentece. (kodama reply no 13, reply of option 1)
このくらいで木霊の乞食根性は萎えないのだ☆=This is not enough to diminish the beggarly spirit of Kodama

i feel like i'm missing a page.
*Edit2: This is not enough to diminish Kodama's greediness.

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Discovered the game yesterday. Really teasing and funny. Got a few questions:
1. How do I lower the indicator of attention or getting caught?
2. What is the bar with the heart? What color does this bar have to be?

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
I mean... If you're playing the game normally, it wouldn't be an issue. You'd only meet the conditions for the endings if you were aiming for them, after all.
Way I see it, the devs did plenty.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Updated cheat table. Only added time stop and ignore line of sight. Should be a bit more resilient to updates due to using aob scan(hopefully). As always i leave this here without any sort of support or warranty. :p
were to put it?
How to use it (how to activate, what button to push)?

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Are you talking about the Alertness bar on the right? There's a few skills in the "Stan-do"/"Stander" style that will lower it, but it's really best to just not let it get raised. One of the skills in that same style gives you a shield against sight lines.
The bar on the Left is the "SAN" bar. You need to get the blue all the way down to the bottom. (I'm not sure why the background for that bar is orange, but it just is...)
There are a number of ways to do this, but it's primarily accomplished by groping the heroine. Depending on the heroine, sometimes you might need to grope a part that's "sensitive" or higher, or you'll be forced to use one of the groper skills. The Sensitivity levels go Frigid < Insensitive < Sensitive < Hyper Sensitive. The Sensitivity will increase as you grope each part. There's a skill on the Stalker tree that increases how quickly it raises.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
*Edit2: This is not enough to diminish Kodama's greediness.
thanks for the input.

Discovered the game yesterday. Really teasing and funny. Got a few questions:
here an image for better explanation
1666967941627.png
i will assume u are using my txt translation or just auto translator
1. Unrest Bar is the one that getting you exposed and potentially get you caught. Either you avoid it at all cost, using skill 隠密術=Stealth (second row, left path skill of stan-do style) or using 集団暗示=Collective Suggestion (forth row, right path skill of stan-do style). Both of these skill is for late game tbh.

ideally, you should avoid it if possible. getting 敏感肌=Sensitive skin and 直感=Intuition skill from Watcher style will help identify dangerous gaze (red one) and one-shot kill gaze (purple one). you might risk getting caught by normal one, but not by these 2 colour gaze.

2. that bar is the girl sanity bar. if you try to molest a body part that is sensitive and above, it will decrease the SAN value. If you try below that sensitivity, often it will raise it again since it felt unpleasant for her. the goal is to change the bar into fully orange. after that, you can use your dick to initiate a sex scene on her mouth, vagina(front) or her butt (behind). for every girl first sex scene , you always need to choose mouth.

Grover style skill can help you by increasing your molesting power, but this power-up can be interupted if you are seen by other or stop molesting after activating the skill. the skill effect stack with other skill effect.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes