PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
For the MC's name, I've tried multiple translators, including Google Translate, DeepL, and even using Google Translate on the a site that has an article about the game. Sakamoto was the most common translation of his family name.
As for his given name, I do get "Kinhachiro" listed a lot as the pronunciation of the Kanji by themselves, but they're translated to "Kinpachiro." Since "pa" (ぱ) is the voiced version of "ha" (は), and it's not uncommon (to my knowledge) for unvoiced syllables to be changed to voiced syllables when you combine kanji for names, I went with Kinpachiro. Just as an example, the name "Ogami" can be written as 大神. 大 (big) is pronounced "Ō" by itself, while 神 (god) is "kami."

For Toki... Well, the translations were originally split between Osabe and Osakabe and I chose Osabe because Osakabe just reminded me of Osakabehime from Fate/Grand Order, but after finding the site I linked above,
Personally, i still disagree since it sounds strange. But for the sake of standardization, i will take it.

Can someone let me know when the game has been fully translated / debugged and fixed. I'd rather wait for a nice completed product then to play it know being abit buggy / untranslated. Apriciate the translators work for sure!
No estimation time since it's voluntary work. can't guarantee it will be fully translated either.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Checked Briefing Menu.txt

痴漢 is usually translate to pervert not molesting

following translation is incorrect.
口内射精=Drunk Cum
高飛車な女=Airlines Woman
高飛車スッチー=Air Hostess
スッチー=Air Hostess
囮捜査官=Decoy\nInvestigator
thanks for the input since both language is not my primary one.

that file is translating this menu
1666833362874.png
for just 痴漢, i translated as "molested" since it's a parameter in H-counter
for 口内射精=Drunk Cum, originally i want to write "Shallowed Cum". But the text will overlap other text and i don't know how to resize the font nor properly use _Substitutions.

for these:
高飛車な女=Airlines Woman
高飛車スッチー=Air Hostess
スッチー=Air Hostess
do you have a better possible translation? i'm not familiar what you call this in english

as for 囮捜査官=Decoy\nInvestigator, it's for Osabe Toki (DLC 1 blue hair). personally i think she is a decoy from her twitter chat. haven't properly translate it since it's a sidetrack during Hakui Mizuho translation + grinding for her CG (haven't got full save from namtap032892 at the time)

Reactions: Jeycii_

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
I not sure if anyone has posted the required specs for the game on this thread yet.

CPU: Core i7 Memory: 16GB HDD: 10GB Video: GTX1050

It would suck for someone to download this game only to have it slow their PC down to a crawl.
What do you mean? My laptop is not even half of this and still play without issue while opening 2 mil websites

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
After answering Hasumi's #9 message, she said meet her at the last train. What does it mean? Do you have to go to the #6 train, last train station or what? I'm confused

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
barely understandable. also this game have some japanese trends mentioned inside it, so auto translator can't make an understandable sentence unless you know the context.
Okay I'll guess I wait for a fan translation or maybe just an edit MTL before ruining my own exp

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
ok idk where fuck I should put the patches
Go up to the top of the page. I posted a google drive with a compressed version of the game. Once you extract it, the main game, the DLC, and the BepInEx plugins should work just fine. (It's post #581.)
that file is translating this menu
1666833362874.png
I currently have it translated like this:
被害状況=Molestation History
痴漢=Molested
奉仕=Service
挿入=Insertion
口内射精=Swallowed
膣内射精=Creampie

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
After answering Hasumi's #9 message, she said meet her at the last train. What does it mean? Do you have to go to the #6 train, last train station or what? I'm confused
That's the last post to reach the "good" end. As long as you fulfill the other conditions, it will trigger after a school phase.

In regards to being confused, that's completely understandable. After all, no matter which heroine it is, the final post only makes sense if you watch the extra scenes.
First, slight clarification: We have been counting the post that you're unable to reply to at the beginning as the 1st post, so we refer to this message as the 10th post.
Anyway... If you responded to the 9th post by selecting the answer that was talking about the deceased (she will block you, but you have to choose this option), you'll end up seeing an extra scene where the MC is eavesdropping on some highschool girls about an urban legend.
After that, I think you need to molest someone, and then you'll get the second scene at night where MC talks with his comrades.
The third scene won't trigger until 4/25.
The fourth scene will trigger at night after that as long as you've seen one of Hasumi's Horny/debauched scenes. After you see this scene, the answers you can give her and her response should make a bit more sense.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
as for 囮捜査官=Decoy\nInvestigator, it's for Osabe Toki (DLC 1 blue hair). personally i think she is a decoy from her twitter chat.
Sorry for quoting this post multiple times...
But she appears to be some kind of undercover officer. Not sure if it's the police, or just the line safety division or whatever, but she's definitely not a schoolgirl.

Anyway, it's midnight now, so I'm off to bed. :sleep:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry for quoting this post multiple times...
But she appears to be some kind of undercover officer. Not sure if it's the police, or just the line safety division or whatever, but she's definitely not a schoolgirl.

Anyway, it's midnight now, so I'm off to bed. :sleep:
i prefer if you keep quoting to avoid missunderstanding.

btw, i already update the MC/Heroine name and change it's format. already done with aoba tweet.

found a little plot twist inside the tweet, read at your own risk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Am I the only one having trouble taking orders? what about the camera that doesn't move when you move and the camera during the action on the girl who only mouths up and down is that normal? cars in certain situation do not completely see the girl ...

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes