DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
I not sure if anyone has posted the required specs for the game on this thread yet.

CPU: Core i7 Memory: 16GB HDD: 10GB Video: GTX1050

It would suck for someone to download this game only to have it slow their PC down to a crawl.

Reactions: Ecchi lover

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its weird to see this back in the updates far as i knew this game was already completed at least it was advertised as such
so just got to ask what the hell?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Sorry I saw the part of the cheats and I don't understand how they are executed, first I know that I have to have the Runtime Unity Editor, they leave you the link I enter and it tells me that I have to have the BPlnEx, I download it but it is not an executable, as it install? Could someone tell me the correct order or what I have to install to run the cheats?

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
comes with DLC 1 and 2

TrainCapacity300%-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
So, is this fully translated or MTL?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
There are moments that the game translates for me and another not, is it normal? or am I getting some error?

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
anyone know about onomatopoeia or the sound effect text?
having a hard time since i'm not sure how to translate onomatopoeia of sex scene into english word.

btw, here is the current progress of translation. it's up to the pink nurse. i also edit some of the skill tree description and name. little progress for the H-scene because the above issue.

if you find typo and mistranslation, please mention it.
Checked Briefing Menu.txt

痴漢 is usually translate to pervert not molesting

following translation is incorrect.
口内射精=Drunk Cum
高飛車な女=Airlines Woman
高飛車スッチー=Air Hostess
スッチー=Air Hostess
囮捜査官=Decoy\nInvestigator

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hell I just wrote a long reply just for the site to do backup and not register anything I wrote.. sad life..

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
The game is currently getting translated by namtap032892 and PutraAK
I havent played the story after getting coughed once but have been enjoying the unlocked gallery scenes really much. They are getting autotranslated while you wait for 1-2 secs on the scene, its not the best but its still read-and enjoyable. I got used to it after finishing Konbini Shoujo Z like that. Which is also a Beezlebub game.

OnlyH was so kind to put up an english machine translation patch for Konbini Shoujo Z + fixes btw.

Also Aoba and Kiriko best women. Gotta love hot stewardesses and tv announcers.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Why is one of the characters hidden in Extras with "??????"
She's supposed to be a bonus character that only unlocks if you register one of their previous games. If you look earlier in the thread, there's instructions on how to unlock her without doing that, though.
How come this is back up? New translation patch or just extra DLC content?
New DLC content, but I'm currently working on a translation.
So, is this fully translated or MTL?
I'm sorry, the translation is currently a WIP. It's going to take a while, because there's a lot to translate...
I'll try to give updates on the status every so often.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
She's supposed to be a bonus character that only unlocks if you register one of their previous games. If you look earlier in the thread, there's instructions on how to unlock her without doing that, though.
I tried doing that, but I couldn't find the folder to put it in anywhere in Appdata

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
I just downloaded this version, and deleted "three" different, three versions of this game.
:unsure: Did you use the Torrent that had just been shared?
If so, here's the google drive file I created myself:
It has the base game and both DLC, and the autotranslator plugin should be working.
As for a manual translation... I'm working on it.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
why cant i steal the sns of the pink haired women
If you're talking about the tanned housewife... She doesn't have one.
Her ending is determined by the sensitivity level of certain body parts. Go back a few pages, and I have a brief explanation of the endings for the two new characters.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes