PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Am I the only one having trouble taking orders? what about the camera that doesn't move when you move and the camera during the action on the girl who only mouths up and down is that normal? cars in certain situation do not completely see the girl ...
for walking part, you can only use keyboard to move or rotate left/right. for molesting phase, you can only move up/down. if you can't see the girl, you need to position yourself closer and choose where to face her before the molestation phase. front and back have different body part you can molest (obviously), but the bag often can only be accessed easily from left or right side (depend on which hand she hold her bag). any person between you two can be annoying later and even cancel molestation phase because the game think you can't reach her.

not sure about the last sentence, i assume you can't find her easily in crowded train. picking extra walking speed in train cars can help. but you might want some skill from Grover style instead so you can finish her in 1-2 molestation phase.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I dont like installing stuff
It don't touches the original files. Next game updated, works ok with just move "BepInEx" folder and 2 files.
I think that it's more easier than replace modded dll file.
Of course, using Cheat Engine is more simple.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
How do I use purchased items? every time I try it leads me to a game over are there any conditions for using them?

BobRayn

May 6, 2020
I dont like installing stuff
I was not able to find a way to get extra points in-game.
There is a NG+ which allows you to continue to earn money/points/followers.

Otherwise, there is probably a save somewhere in this thread.

Finally, as kumarin said, if you already have Cheat Engine installed, you can use that. I think it is a standard 4-byte value. Do a trip or two to get enough points to search for changing values.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

BobRayn

May 6, 2020
How do I use purchased items? every time I try it leads me to a game over are there any conditions for using them?
You need to work on your targets until you get to their lewd state/third stage of CGs (they have their breasts revealed).

FORCExKIN

Aug 20, 2020
surprisingly well made with some nice mechanics, but I gotta say fuck whoever put floorboard sounds while on the train. If you play with headphones on it actually sounds like someone is walking behind you.

Reactions: eloveboot

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
1666921691190.png
it's sucks that the game cap the max lv at 100. luckily if you bump it to lv 101 and give yourself 1 extra SP iwth cheat engine, you can still play it like usual. Kinda boring if i just maxout all parameter.

edit: just found out it bugged the game if you change it above 100. the exp always got reset before the 100 lv cap,

Last edited:

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
it's sucks that the game cap the max lv at 100.
You... don't even need to max out all the skills, tbh...
Just unlock the first level of every skill in Groper (other than the last one), unlock all the skills in the other styles, max out the skill that gives you a sight line shield, the one that increases sensitivity gain, and the one that increases money from videos (probably not necessary, though), then distribute the rest of the SP however you want. (Increased speed on platform and in train, an extra point or two in the skill that swaps front and back, and a few in the skills that reduce sight lines are my recommendations.)

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
why if all the sensitivity of the girls are at the max (9999) via the cheat and that we pass to the following day we always obtain an end of game with the girl ninja? it would be good if the end is a choice of the player as he could choose when to finish the game instead of being imposed after 2 days in games

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
...Ok, I'm grateful that DeepL is pretty comprehensive, even if it requires a bit of digging...
I was trying to translate "【逆本】「ほら……パンパンでしょう。あなたのせいで、こうなったんですよ」", and it was giving me "[Sakamoto] "You see, ...... you're a breadwinner. You did this to me.""
Uh... Ok?
Well, I isolated the term that was coming back nonsensical:
1666929214348.png
...Well, now everything makes sense!

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes