Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
yes, just paste it. it will read other txt file first before the _autotranslation text file
Okay
Is the translation also for gallery scenes? i tried the blond school girl (?) gallery scene but its not translated.
Did i apply the files wrong or is just the text for the story translated?

Edit: Ahh, i have to wait until the jap text changes into english text? I see

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Is the translation also for gallery scenes?
Currently, those are going to be auto-translated, so it won't be that great...
I'm currently working on getting them all organized neatly to make translation easier, but...
Well, three of the girls have 27 scenes plus 2 endings. The others have 45 and 2 endings. It's not going to be a very fast process.

And this is disregarding the introductory scenes in game and the extra scenes that you can see on the "good" route of each girl.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Currently, those are going to be auto-translated, so it won't be that great...
I'm currently working on getting them all organized neatly to make translation easier, but...
Well, three of the girls have 27 scenes plus 2 endings. The others have 45 and 2 endings. It's not going to be a very fast process.

And this is disregarding the introductory scenes in game and the extra scenes that you can see on the "good" route of each girl.
Thanks for the hard work, im really really happy and glad that one can finally enjoy this game.. more or less, its somewhat hard to play it on laptop.. also only at night when no one is awake xd

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
anyone know about onomatopoeia or the sound effect text?
having a hard time since i'm not sure how to translate onomatopoeia of sex scene into english word.

btw, here is the current progress of translation. it's up to the pink nurse. i also edit some of the skill tree description and name. little progress for the H-scene because the above issue.

if you find typo and mistranslation, please mention it.
Ok, got around to looking at this...
First off, I should let you know that I've already fully translated the gallery menu, the station names, and each heroine's name. I also have all of the text descriptions for when you're stealing from a girl's bag. I haven't translated them yet, but that is on my list of things to do.

I'm stealing your "Ribbon Menu," "Support Mail," "Twitter chat," and "Date Num," though.
:p
I'm touching up the Ribbon Menu and Twitter chat to make a little more sense/sound more natural... And goddamn do some of those twitter posts require some detective work to figure out...

Might as well tell you the names I'm using for the MC, the heroines, and the stations just so we don't end up with names flip-flopping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm debating whether to just straight up write the onomatopoeia in romaji or to actually try to translate them...

Reactions: Jeycii_

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, got around to looking at this...
First off, I should let you know that I've already fully translated the gallery menu, the station names, and each heroine's name. I also have all of the text descriptions for when you're stealing from a girl's bag. I haven't translated them yet, but that is on my list of things to do.

I'm stealing your "Ribbon Menu," "Support Mail," "Twitter chat," and "Date Num," though.
:p
I'm touching up the Ribbon Menu and Twitter chat to make a little more sense/sound more natural... And goddamn do some of those twitter posts require some detective work to figure out...

I'm debating whether to just straight up write the onomatopoeia in romaji or to actually try to translate them...
About the first one, i already make it before you post about it since i need some translation to understand the game.

about using my txt, i have no problem if it just for personal use. and yes, you need to know some old japan trends to understand the twitter chat.

about the name, i will change the name if it make sense later.

for H-scene, i was trying to translate out of curiosity. about the onomatopoeia, i may just resort to similar english word even if it's not 100% accurate.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Might as well tell you the names I'm using for the MC, the heroines, and the stations just so we don't end up with names flip-flopping.

i have check it with mine. Tbh, i don't think i agree with these name:

what i use is:

btw, looks like you put their name first in the front before their family name. not really a problem since it's just preference.

edit:
as for why i choose hikari as her name, it's written in the DL site
1666758590572.png

By the way, does all of the tweet takes place during early covid period? i suspect that's where the dev take inspiration from.

Last edited:

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
btw, looks like you put their name first in the front before their family name. not really a problem since it's just preference.
My personal preference is to actually use the original order, but I figured I'd go with the English order because I'm not sure how many people who'd play this would be familiar with Japanese naming conventions. It's safer this way because those who are would be able to figure it out easy enough.
as for why i choose hikari as her name, it's written in the DL site
1666758590572.png
...This is a very valid reason for writing it like this. I'll update it on my end.
what i use is:
MC:
逆本 禁八郎=Gyakumoto Kinhachiro
Heroine:
夙川 光莉=Shukugawa Hikari
刑部 鬨=Osakabe Toki
For the MC's name, I've tried multiple translators, including Google Translate, DeepL, and even using Google Translate on the a site that has an article about the game. Sakamoto was the most common translation of his family name.
As for his given name, I do get "Kinhachiro" listed a lot as the pronunciation of the Kanji by themselves, but they're translated to "Kinpachiro." Since "pa" (ぱ) is the voiced version of "ha" (は), and it's not uncommon (to my knowledge) for unvoiced syllables to be changed to voiced syllables when you combine kanji for names, I went with Kinpachiro. Just as an example, the name "Ogami" can be written as 大神. 大 (big) is pronounced "Ō" by itself, while 神 (god) is "kami."

For Toki... Well, the translations were originally split between Osabe and Osakabe and I chose Osabe because Osakabe just reminded me of Osakabehime from Fate/Grand Order, but after finding the site I linked above,

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I swear you guys,if you work on a translation for every bel ze bubu games, i will pay you as a reward. no jokes

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Can someone let me know when the game has been fully translated / debugged and fixed. I'd rather wait for a nice completed product then to play it know being abit buggy / untranslated. Apriciate the translators work for sure!

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes