• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
up

Did you get the images? Please share and I will at the very least use them for my own game. If they turn out okay, I could share them for sure.

• Hey there
Reactions: PutraAK

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
up

Did you get the images? Please share and I will at the very least use them for my own game. If they turn out okay, I could share them for sure.
Do you need any specific assets like Texture2D or Sprites, or will I need to send everything?

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Do you need any specific assets like Texture2D or Sprites, or will I need to send everything?
Could you pack it up in a single zip/rar? That would be good. I don't imagine it being gigabytes.
And you extracted the Unity Texture2D and Sprite formats, right?
I currently don't have Unity installed, so will have a look at how to get the translated images packed back into the tex2d/sprite.
Or could you "unravel" the texture/sprite format into separate images (png/bmp)?

Actesu

Aug 6, 2022
Anyone knows how to fix this?

1668945494862.png 1668945960379.png 1668945725372.png

Images and animations do not appear on the screen. I've already tried looking for a solution in this thread, and someone mentioned something about codecs. I tried it, but it didn't work. I also tried running it with japanese locale, but nothing changed.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry, everyone, I haven't made much progress on TL recently. Work's been really busy lately, and I've just felt too tired to do much of anything. I should really start exercising, it'd help with my general well being.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Best recommendation I can give is to go back a few pages, find the google drive link I shared with the base game and all DLCs, and use that.
if any heroes want to come edit this, please speak up.
If you get me image files, like a .png, I should be able to edit that so them so they're in English.
Beyond that, I'm completely useless.
guess there wouldn't be any DLC3.
After Hasumi's "good" ending, I wasn't expecting any, tbh...

• Hey there
Reactions: PutraAK

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
  1. First download and install
  2. Beware to read what the installer says, otherwise it can install some extra crap(VPN).
  3. open cheat engine
  4. unzip cheat table you downloaded, you should get a .ct file
  5. click the button in the red square, it will open a list of processes,
  6. choose [gibberish]300.exe and click open(the ones in the blue squares)
  7. click the yellow square button and it will open an explorer window, navigate to your .ct file and open it
  8. the options in the green square should appear
  9. click on the activate checkboxes to activate the cheats.
  10. the first one stops the timer, to resume the timer simply uncheck it
  11. the second gives you unlimited tries so you don't need to worry about the lines of sight.

View attachment 2130079
View attachment 2130039
Yea my man this is not working, Ive even put in the exact same array of byte and still not working

renlouis

Apr 15, 2022
Can I ask how to do I make the MTL to work? I run the game but it is still japanese, do I need to change folder name or anything?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Yea my man this is not working, Ive even put in the exact same array of byte and still not working
Use the one i posted a couple post after, i changed the table to use mono instead of aob. If it still doesn't work it is likely that the game was updated. In which case i might update it if the update was interesting enough. No promises though.
I updated the table, it should be a lot more stable. Changed it from AOB to Mono in case anyone is wondering.
Man... it's weird to quote myself.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2154177_Mansha300.7z

Last edited:

Yuii666578

Oct 23, 2022
I made a new cheat table base on this.

<Q> freezing the timer
<Z> timeout
<X> set "retry attempts" to 999

+ Cheat table of girls sensitive

My run still not end at day 25th. May be it dependent girls state not the date

how to use?

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Can somebody please tell me what the ending are and how i should handle the texts, no matter how i play or how i respond in texts all i can get is the girl death ending and the pregnant blue haired jk girl ending, not asking for cheat. just a guide here, bad enough with the piss poor translation and i cant read japanese.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes