NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Copy "%appdata%\ベルゼブブ" (without the quotes)
Open File Explorer
Press Ctrl-L
Press Ctrl-V
Press Enter
I tried that already and when I entered that it asked me "How do you want to open this file?" I have a C drive and a F drive. This means I need to know the exact file location since you said I need to create a file in the location.

Last edited:

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
I tried that already and when I entered that it asked me "How do you want to open this file?" I have a C drive and a F drive. This means I need to know the exact file location since you said I need to create a file in the location.
I can't tell you exactly where it is. It's in your user profile, so depends on your (windows) username and whether you have changed user profile locations.
Within your user profile (you'll have to find that yourself) there will be an AppData folder, in that a Roaming folder, and in that the ベルゼブブ folder you need to find.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I can't tell you exactly where it is. It's in your user profile, so depends on your (windows) username and whether you have changed user profile locations.
Within your user profile (you'll have to find that yourself) there will be an AppData folder, in that a Roaming folder, and in that the ベルゼブブ folder you need to find.
Are you sure it is one of the roaming folders cause I tried those and it wasn't there? I'm starting to wonder if the folder even exists now. Maybe something went wrong?

cooc1234

Dec 27, 2023
Just wonder, anyone have full CG gallery? I meant the asset file, not savefile
and how to access all of that?

Feathersssss

Jul 31, 2022
can someone help me with the translation? im pasting the translation folder into "満車率300%220930\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" but its not working

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes