PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
If you click the star rating at the top right of the thread, you can post this review in the proper spot.
Yeah, I just found out about that myself. Unfortunately, the post have been posted way before I discovered it.

Deleted, and reposted in the review section.

nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
I noticed while scrolling randomly through the comment section that there's a bunch of file to put into the game like translation and file to unlock some girl
I really don't want to scroll through 40 pages of comment and read everything so can anyone make a list of all the file for the game please ?

meowcutie

Jan 13, 2023
for me, no. I am busy with IRL stuff right now and translation is not the priority at the moment. i will attach my current progress for other to pickup just in case I forget or unable to continue

edit1:
added some WIP H-scene translation. not sure if it is good.
WOW keep going please!
will you translate whole game?

i stopped playing didn't like the auto translation so many mistakes,
i will wait for your translation
its great game worth waiting

im sure many will appreciate your work,
Excuse my english its not my first, one of the reasons i wanna enjoy the game

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
WOW keep going please!
will you translate whole game?

i stopped playing didn't like the auto translation so many mistakes,
i will wait for your translation
its great game worth waiting

im sure many will appreciate your work,
Excuse my english its not my first, one of the reasons i wanna enjoy the game
can't guarantee I will finish it, IRL stuff (and game event) are more important.
since it's been a while, i will post the current progress.
all I did since last update was translating Nozomi H-scene. the H-scenes have a lot of text, luckily easier to translate.

FAQ: how to apply the translation?
just paste it into 満車率300%220930\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

Last edited:

meowcutie

Jan 13, 2023
can't guarantee I will finish it, IRL stuff (and game event) are more important.
since it's been a while, i will post the current progress.
all I did since last update was translating Nozomi H-scene. the H-scenes have a lot of text, luckily easier to translate.

FAQ: how to apply the translation?
just paste it into 満車率300%220930\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
thank youuuu i hope everything goes well IRL for you
i didn't understand what you mean wiith game event but okay :)
appreciate the work really

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Apologies for the delay, life kicked me in the ass for a while. I grabbed everything Asset Studio would show me that looked like an asset for title screen. Link to the assets. Some of them are in png, so that should make it easier.
So I finally got around to do some editing on these assets.
I translated the menu options, the title (to Train Fill Rate, because that is technically more correct and fits better in the logo) and the subtitles of the DLCs. The subtitles of the DLCs don't make any sense to me (I don't speak Japanese) so I just winged them a bit, but think I figured parts of them out.

Now the question is how to pack these resources back into the game. I have zero experience with how assets are handled in Unity, so if someone can do it, we have an English menu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PutraAK

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
So I finally got around to do some editing on these assets.
I translated the menu options, the title (to Train Fill Rate, because that is technically more correct and fits better in the logo) and the subtitles of the DLCs. The subtitles of the DLCs don't make any sense to me (I don't speak Japanese) so I just winged them a bit, but think I figured parts of them out.

Now the question is how to pack these resources back into the game. I have zero experience with how assets are handled in Unity, so if someone can do it, we have an English menu.

Link to the assets (png images).
....., i'm not sure how to comment this one.
1675050220721.png
i'm appreciate your effort but, can you use normal looking font?
title_gallery_1.png
the original japanese font don't use that kind of font style.

as for the title.... i really prefer the original translation 'Train Capacity 300%' since it still sounds correct and most people know the game by this name.

edit: the image is missing somehow

Last edited:

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
....., i'm not sure how to comment this one.
View attachment 2350206
i'm appreciate your effort but, can you use normal looking font?
View attachment 2350220
the original japanese font don't use that kind of font style.

as for the title.... i really prefer the original translation 'Train Capacity 300%' since it still sounds correct and most people know the game by this name.
Sure, I can change things, but I would like to know if someone can actually get this to work in-game before I start doing requests or put in more work.

Reactions: PutraAK

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Okay, so I figured out myself how to pack the images/textures back into the Unity resource file.

I made (English) translations of the title screens (for each game version/DLC) and menu buttons.
The game title is "Train Capacity 300%" and I tried to get the style a little similar to the original.
Like this:
title0000000111.png
And the menus:
03.png 13.png etc.

If you like it, put this file in your "game folder"\Mansha300_Data folder and overwrite the already existing "resources.assets" file. After making a backup of it ofcourse.

For the people that like the technically more correct title "Train Fill Rate" (like me):
title0000000111.png
And the menu items in a strange japanese-ish calligraphic font I found online and found appropriate:
03.png 13.png
You can use this file.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks guys for your work, I hope that in the end it will get fully translation. I seriously don't understand why so far noone pick beelzeebub games for official translation. IMO majorities of their games are a lot better than average Japaneses games that does get translation.

Especially I really like when you stop focusing on hentai part and focus on the story it tun out that i have some interesting twist. I really love twist from first homeguard.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Thanks guys for your work, I hope that in the end it will get fully translation. I seriously don't understand why so far noone pick beelzeebub games for official translation. IMO majorities of their games are a lot better than average Japaneses games that does get translation.

Especially I really like when you stop focusing on hentai part and focus on the story it tun out that i have some interesting twist. I really love twist from first homeguard.
Companies probably won't pick games like this that involves the player raping and sexually harassing women. You can imagine the controversy.

• Sad
Reactions: Eterai

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Okay, so I figured out myself how to pack the images/textures back into the Unity resource file.

I made (English) translations of the title screens (for each game version/DLC) and menu buttons.
The game title is "Train Capacity 300%" and I tried to get the style a little similar to the original.
Like this:
View attachment 2363186
And the menus:
View attachment 2363187 View attachment 2363189 etc.

If you like it, put this resources.assets file in your "game folder"\Mansha300_Data folder and overwrite the already existing "resources.assets" file. After making a backup of it ofcourse.

For the people that like the technically more correct title "Train Fill Rate" (like me):
View attachment 2363191
And the menu items in a strange japanese-ish calligraphic font I found online and found appropriate:
View attachment 2363192 View attachment 2363193
You can use this resources.assets file.
Thanks for your effort, the H-scene will take a while to TL since no one else are actively translating it. at least it's much easier than the heroines tweet, it's pure nightmare to translate.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes