OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
O well.. wonder will beelzebub go through with a sequel to 300%
The 'guidebook' have a teaser for some of the heroines.
Hopefully it be released in the Q2 of 2023.

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
can't guarantee I will finish it, IRL stuff (and game event) are more important.
since it's been a while, i will post the current progress.
all I did since last update was translating Nozomi H-scene. the H-scenes have a lot of text, luckily easier to translate.

FAQ: how to apply the translation?
just paste it into 満車率300%220930\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

thanks for million

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Mmm.. 300% train '2' to be released on 14th March tentatively. Date might be subjected to change if there are issues.
It's homepage is out.
And based on 1 of the screenshots, the Cameo girl is the JK from Convenience Store Z.

Reactions: nelson969

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Mmm.. 300% train '2' to be released on 14th March tentatively. Date might be subjected to change if there are issues.
It's homepage is out.
And based on 1 of the screenshots, the Cameo girl is the JK from Convenience Store Z.
where is the homepage ? i dont see it in google

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020

nvm found it

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Hope that game will be better than this one with a lot of scene and stuff to do for
oh, new game huh. it will be rough at early release, since the MTL can't properly convey the rough context. any news about when this will be released?

about the TL progression, still stuck with the H-scene. there is a lot of text. the base game have 27 normal H-scene for each heroine. only done with nozomi scene right now.

May 9, 2018
oh, new game huh. it will be rough at early release, since the MTL can't properly convey the rough context. any news about when this will be released?

about the TL progression, still stuck with the H-scene. there is a lot of text. the base game have 27 normal H-scene for each heroine. only done with nozomi scene right now.
March 14th and it looks like there's quite a bit of improvement

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes