May 9, 2018
Saw a video of the new game on their twitter, it looks improved in a lot of way even the clothes change on the 3d model

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
crisps.. 300 '2' homepage kept getting updated/changed for the past 2 weeks. And i think they changed the train conductor's undergarments.

Reactions: nelson969

btome

Nov 7, 2019
The art in the dlsite page for DLC #2 makes it seem as though there's full nudity in the groping animations and CG. But as far as I can tell it's not possible to go beyond shifting the clothes.

Do the fully nude CG variants even exist? If so, how do you get them?

May 9, 2018
The art in the dlsite page for DLC #2 makes it seem as though there's full nudity in the groping animations and CG. But as far as I can tell it's not possible to go beyond shifting the clothes.

Do the fully nude CG variants even exist? If so, how do you get them?
no they don't

May 6, 2017
oh, new game huh. it will be rough at early release, since the MTL can't properly convey the rough context. any news about when this will be released?

about the TL progression, still stuck with the H-scene. there is a lot of text. the base game have 27 normal H-scene for each heroine. only done with nozomi scene right now.
hey there man, sorry to bother you
if you can give me the JP text
i can also translated it and split work with you
i really like this game, and i was doing the translation on the side
but since i notice there a lot, might as well find other who translate it as well and join them instead
PM me if you like

Last edited:

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Seems a trial version is out on the sequel's DLsite page.
Tested with the trail version
-u can move around with the molestation stage , unlike the 1st installment
-u can do a lot of action , for mouth u can force the girl to suck dick / kiss etc
-the trail version ended after u make the girl horni , go to the office school and chat with the girl

i am expect great game for this

Reactions: Eterai

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
They released a new trailer on their website and its fking hot as hell.
Game scenes spoilers ahead tho

Reactions: BrothersKeeper
May 9, 2018
Tested with the trail version
-u can move around with the molestation stage , unlike the 1st installment
-u can do a lot of action , for mouth u can force the girl to suck dick / kiss etc
-the trail version ended after u make the girl horni , go to the office school and chat with the girl

i am expect great game for this
What do you mean you can move around?

Sep 23, 2021
What do you mean you can move around?
In the current game(or at least the version I'm playing) there is the walking/approaching phrase & the interaction phrase. Walking phrase can't do anything other then walk up to target. Interaction phrase can only interact, but move from spot. If target give you the slip during walking phrase, you waste a whole interaction phrase as there are no target close enough to do interact with.

At least, that what I assume nelson969 mean.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper
May 9, 2018
In the current game(or at least the version I'm playing) there is the walking/approaching phrase & the interaction phrase. Walking phrase can't do anything other then walk up to target. Interaction phrase can only interact, but move from spot. If target give you the slip during walking phrase, you waste a whole interaction phrase as there are no target close enough to do interact with.

At least, that what I assume nelson969 mean.
I played the trail version can we get behind her during the touching faze? Because I couldn't?

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019

anyone have this file? not important, just nice to have

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes