Sep 23, 2021
I played the trail version can we get behind her during the touching faze? Because I couldn't?
u cant get behind her during the touching phase, what i mean u can move around the camera unlike the 1st series could not do so.
haven't tried trial version yet, but base on what you say, they remove the front/back switch-around skill from the mobility skill tree?

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
haven't tried trial version yet, but base on what you say, they remove the front/back switch-around skill from the mobility skill tree?
well, not sure if that is the case. a lot of feature are restricted in trial version. also mostly scripted like a tutorial.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Do you know how to use this file? Do I have to replace the files on the game directory with those files.
Thank you.
I personally recommend using other people save file instead. not sure why the dev buddle the whole game code just to make gallery unlock.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I hope its not delayed again, the girls look much hotter than the previous one, maybe dlsite fked up or they would've announced the delay already on their twitter and ci-en, plus they have been posting the days remaining for 7 days with illustrations.

R.M.T.B.

Dec 22, 2020
I hope its not delayed again, the girls look much hotter than the previous one, maybe dlsite fked up or they would've announced the delay already on their twitter and ci-en, plus they have been posting the days remaining for 7 days with illustrations.
Seems it has indeed been delayed a week.
Creator posted on ci-en

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes