PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah curious about this too, it would be a first for them, and there was no sign of it afaik.
At worst case its some embedded auto-translator too.
it might be, it might not. from the demo, other language option is there. yet it's empty function. it might be the DLsite AI translation tools, but I don't see that being mentioned. so it might be manual translation.

Infireus

Dec 7, 2018
I am looking forwards to playing this one when I can get a copy. The dev's work in the past has been rather interesting to say the least :3

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah I really liked the circle other works, how this one seem to be lacking more scenes with multiple people, its a shame, still worth it if you're the genre.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Partial ENG, mostly for conversation text (including H-scene). there is some JP text not get translated.
as for quality, looks like it's a MTL translation but at least at SugoiTL level. most mistake are trivial.
Update, I hate to say but...
unless you just use someone else savefile to unlock the gallery, the dev EN translation is not playable from gameplay perspective. The heroine twiit, UI and also instruction still in JP.

another update, the gallery is also in JP. the H-scene aren't.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
need help with new regex

the line I want to translate
体力:100/100=Stamina: 100/100

the regex I tried to write
r:"^体力:([0-9,]+)$/([0-9,]+)$"=Stamina: $1/$1 (not sure where it got wrong)

can someone help how to write it?

TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
Review of Japanese

"!!!It is a work with a replay element that becomes more horny with each layer. This work seems to have a tracking function, so it seems that you can enjoy even more realism. Just like it was, you can enjoy even more realistic fun. . It looks like it will be even more realistic at the end. . Finally , , , it looks like you can enjoy more real situations. Finally, molesters are absolutely no good!!!"

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
yah like other said the game for the newer release isn't full English I don't even know why its listed up there like that feel sorry for anyone who bought it without testing the trial game first

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
yah like other said the game for the newer release isn't full English I don't even know why its listed up there like that feel sorry for anyone who bought it without testing the trial game first
the trial version don't have functioning language option btw.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes