Sep 23, 2021
Say, is there a thread for the new game? Can we separate this? Kinda hard to tell sometimes as the translation for the current game still get update by translators.

Edit: NVM, found the new thread.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Say, is there a thread for the new game? Can we separate this? Kinda hard to tell sometimes as the translation for the current game still get update by translators.

Edit: NVM, found the new thread.
Hm? I cant seem to find it, where is it? Can you post a link pls?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I really tried, but this is the most annoying and confusing piece of crap I have tried since the last Japanese game I played.

Ghostnani

Apr 21, 2021
I feel sick when I saw Momiji death by the rail so many time. and I annoyed every time I got slut ending. P.S doesn't mean I hate gangbang scene . but I spend time 3 hour!! for good ending and still dont get the ending that she alive. Maybe I'll wait for some walkthrought in the future. I'm feeling stress playing this game now lol.

1681935223253.png

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I found this game the other day and played it I got several endings then I downloaded the gallery and I was wondering if anybody has a full save with all the dlc and scenes including the ninja girl?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So I found this game the other day and played it I got several endings then I downloaded the gallery and I was wondering if anybody has a full save with all the dlc and scenes including the ninja girl?
there is in the forum, you need to look for it.

disx30

Oct 26, 2019
For anyone having issues with the animations / videos not playing and not showing even on windows 10. Disabling fast v-sync or setting v-sync to application controlled in Nvidia Control Panel fixed the issue for me.

Reactions: randomguy33

dix62

Feb 9, 2021
I made cheats(?) and bug fix. (Game version independent)

Append 1 version(06.14) have a bug.
Bug is not appeared at japanese.
If you change the type of locale to "japanese", The bug is disappeared.
But I made this bug fix and cheats to plugin.

v1.0.0.0 is compatible with Mansha 300 [Final] [Beel ze bub]
v1.0.1.0 is works on only this game. Recommended.

Cheats
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Recall event bugfix. (Append 1 ver)
  • Press F10 : Call Memories Full - May be this function has bug. Not all galleries(?) are opened. I just call "MemoriesFull()".
  • v1.0.1.0 added
    • Press F10 : Opens all gallery.
    • Press F1 : Time Stop toggle.
    • Press F2 : Distrust fix toggle.
    • Mouse drag and wheel-button drag/wheel makes camera move.

This plugin runs on BepInEx. So want to use it, you must install . (You may have a x64 version of game. Use )
If you installed it correct, run game, then "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is created by BepInEx.
Copy "Mansha300_kuroyuri.dll" file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
enjoy it.

If next game update would not fixed event bug, no problem.
Is there a way to translate the debug menu to English?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes