Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
The application/.exe file keeps disappearing from the game folder? Why would that be?
Could be that your windows virus scanner/Defender thing is putting it in quarantine. Or some other virus scanner. Maybe look through the logs of those?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So whats the point of the first part, am I supposed to get caught or what? Or is the first train ride supposed to result in not filling the red bar and slowly building things up? Like I'm legit lost in how this works. :KEK:

Like you can pull the clothing but how does it "Unlock"? I get it to the full 5 seconds but does nothing. :WutFace:

Last edited:

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
Here is a Cheat Engine Table for the game. Includes:
  • Time Freeze (bound to numpad * , zero time to advance using numpad / if player controller enabled)
  • Value Freeze
  • Global Values (money, followers, skill points )
  • Player Speed Multiplier
  • Exp Multiplier
  • Girl Sensitivity Multiplier
Can't work in 満車率300%弐

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
What is your version of the game? and your machine.
0.22.9.30, 1.22.9.30, 2.2210.9 Append.2. Whatever is in the first post on Sunday with whatever bepex was present. Windows 10. In general the addresses are generally reproducible since unity is fairly stable in its JIT allocator.

Also are you using a recent version of Cheat Engine 7.5? Working mono data collector integration is basically required for this game.

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
0.22.9.30, 1.22.9.30, 2.2210.9 Append.2. Whatever is in the first post on Sunday with whatever bepex was present. Windows 10. In general the addresses are generally reproducible since unity is fairly stable in its JIT allocator.

Also are you using a recent version of Cheat Engine 7.5? Working mono data collector integration is basically required for this game.
Yeah, i use 7.5 engine. But my version of the game seems to be 0.22.9.24, I've forgot. Because I completed the game. I made some changes to Assembly-CSharp.dll. enabled Gallery and Debug modes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Thunder
Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, i use 7.5 engine. But my version of the game seems to be 0.22.9.24, I've forgot. Because I completed the game. I made some changes to Assembly-CSharp.dll. enabled Gallery and Debug modes.
Damn i forgot you were using the 22924 and i just copy it on 220930 version nd now its crashing my bad but can anyone send the assembly-CSharp.dll of version 220930 plz

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
man how the hell do you play this game? i just get caught before i even take 10% of the red bar. and the eye meter doesn't go down so im just stuck where if i do anything ill be caught. Help please? cant find a tutorial and the in game one is terrible.

edit: found a tutorial early in this thread. actually pretty easy for the most part. the damn bike girl always hard to progress cos so many lines.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
actually, there is already translation file to fix this.
here the current translation text file. can't find my past post with file with it.
just retranslating old translation. nothing significant except making it less cringe.
note: kinda unreadable from notepad, haven't make it tidier
So I found these 2 translation files. Can someone please tell me how to install them? Are they the best ones currently?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes