TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
I can't wait for the second game to come out, it seems that in Japan this game was quite successful, to be honest it's one of the ones I enjoyed playing the most

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Heya guys,
does anyone know how to unlock that ??? girl? I know one would have to buy another game for her but is there an alternative way?

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Heya guys,
does anyone know how to unlock that ??? girl? I know one would have to buy another game for her but is there an alternative way?
1677588300886.png
which one did you mean? yurika fugetsu (ninja girl)?
i recall you just need to paste something to the game folder. it's on the first page of the thread

Reactions: Jeycii_

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Cameo characters from other games for train 300? You have to 'register' the origin game to unlock. The 3 cameos are from hustle time, Kunoichi and Convenience Store Z. Have the base game. Just the original hustle time etc and just click on the 2nd row (The 1 with R) from the Top Tab, first column. Think it will register the games into the system and unlock the cameos, allowing the cameos to be available for capture though obviously their capture conditions are far more simpler.

1677593316230.png

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Is this game fun as it is right now, or it has critical bugs? Should I wait for train 2?
Opinions?
it's fun, just kinda hard to understand the MTL. Tutorial, character hint (and etc.) are hard to understand with MTL translation. I have some manually translated text, but it's still partial, mostly UI and heroine tweet. the dialog are hard to record properly for translation since most of the text need context.

Reactions: lolwhatxd

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hopefully it does get released on 14 March. Then again, the price tag is bound to be 'ow'.
Also, there are several jpn web guide for the messages to get the endings...

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Hopefully it does get released on 14 March. Then again, the price tag is bound to be 'ow'.
Also, there are several jpn web guide for the messages to get the endings...
this game is getting release on 14 March? Translated?

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
Ok, this time for sure, fully unlocked System save data.

I'll also throw in an NG+ save. Not max stats, but at lvl 97, with 6.5 mil yen (not that you'll ever use it), it probably doesn't matter. All girls have at least one or two Sensitive or Hypersensitve parts, as well.
The admin should link this as the ACTUAL gallery save, the current one is misleading

Reactions: MidnightLight2
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes