Tried to play the demo on steam:

-Buggy as fuck
-Translation seems a slighty better than machine

At least they transtaled the station names lul

Reactions: DenseFool

theboi6969

Apr 21, 2024
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes

I love your guide, can you also make the guide for the train conductor pls ( the girl keep moving on train without stop, disappear when we don't molest her), thank you

Tinwhistle10

Sep 21, 2023
I've tried to download multiple times from different sites, tried extracting with different applications- upon extraction I get hit with Extraction not complete, Error 0x8096002A. Am I missing something here? Any help would be appreciated!

theboi6969

Apr 21, 2024
Picture and guide of the game (Japanese language), just use translate app and you are good

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Is the Steam version out? Is it well translated? I know this version is mtl.

There's a few days early off of their website version.

But also the screenshots that look very censored unless the patch changes something. As far as the Demo, its been that janky version that a lot of people hit up their discord to point out "It's just MTL guys, what the hell...." until they spent another 6 months on it.

Reactions: tough love

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

There's a few days early off of their website version.

But also the screenshots that look very censored unless the patch changes something. As far as the Demo, its been that janky version that a lot of people hit up their discord to point out "It's just MTL guys, what the hell...." until they spent another 6 months on it.
the demo is also censored so it's likely the final game will be too, but i guess we will see.

Reactions: tough love

huds.mr04

Aug 30, 2019
the demo is also censored so it's likely the final game will be too, but i guess we will see.
I mean they can also provide a uncesor patch afterwards

EDIT: I asked to see if it's uncesored or if they are planning to release a patch.

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Not yet shared as of now. It usually takes 1 to 3 days to crack them steam games, but hey I could be wrong.
You are wrong. There's nothing to crack. These games don't feature any kind of DRM. It takes 1 hour tops to buy the game, download it, patch it if necessary, test that it works, zip it, upload it, and share the links here. Nobody bought it yet with the intent of sharing it. That's the sole reason why it isn't available yet. You could be that change. Someone has to do it. It doesn't happen by itself, that's for sure.

BLASTEROID2nd

Mar 2, 2022
You are wrong. There's nothing to crack. These games don't feature any kind of DRM. It takes 1 hour tops to buy the game, download it, patch it if necessary, test that it works, zip it, upload it, and share the links here. Nobody bought it yet with the intent of sharing it. That's the sole reason why it isn't available yet. You could be that change. Someone has to do it. It doesn't happen by itself, that's for sure.
Ah thanks for correcting me, i don't want to spread misinformation.

Reactions: TheUnknownable

54K4

Apr 8, 2021
I just bought the steam version

well, the translation is better than MTL (well ofcourse its official release LOL), BUT there are no JK girls in this game ....

maybe it's because Steam policy ? Is there any way to insert the JK girl in the game or am I missing aditional Patch from the developer to patch those JK girl ?

anyway, I bought this for Aoba, but still. it feels like an incomplete game without JK girls....

edit : there is aditional patch from game website, maybe it will add those JK girls. Haven't tried it yet though

Last edited:
Reactions: Krnekdo
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes