Chris Samnden

Aug 25, 2018
If someone could upload the patch for the Steam version I'd appreciate it please and thank you! I don't really trust putting any sort of payment stuffs on their website for something that is free to download anyways.

Reactions: Doublefrost

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Did anyone actually try it? "Added some H events" doesn't sound like it uncensors.
Considering the very high 60 USD (54 USD on sale right now) price, And the context of what site we are on, I think most people here are not going to buy the steam version lol

Reactions: Arabi1

madme

May 15, 2020
Considering the very high 60 USD (54 USD on sale right now) price, And the context of what site we are on, I think most people here are not going to buy the steam version lol
100%, I'm one of the people waiting for a "cheaper" release here lol
I'm just confused why people confidently say what the patch does at all... either they tried it or just guessing, hard to say

Reactions: DenseFool

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm just confused why people confidently say what the patch does at all... either they tried it or just guessing, hard to say
Because people can read and think critically.

It's not an uncensored patch because it would say that if it was the case.

It says it adds H-scenes. The screenshots on the website show pictures of the 3 schoolgirl characters.

People who have bought the base game said that the schoolgirl characters are missing from the Steam version. The steam reviews mention that if you download a patch you get additional characters.

So extra h-scenes = adding back the missing schoolgirls.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I mean since its steam its also possible to buy the game, rip the files, and then refund it lol, In most cases i would not suggest this but considering the insane price tag ehhhh

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I think I'm just going to wait patiently on someone buying it and sharing it with us, because that price tag is a bit much for me. Tried the crappy MTL in OP and just couldn't get through the intro.

Reactions: DenseFool

Mr.Santos

Nov 22, 2016
Here is a link to what I believe is the steam version with the all the DLC girls available. I'm pretty certain it's the steam version based on the fact that the patch on his website worked properly (I pre-patched it for everyone). To reiterate what others have said earlier in this thread, the game is not uncensored as that would involve the developer releasing uncensored art or some gigachad going through and redoing each scene by hand or using AI to replace the scenes. Enjoy and let me know if this is the correct version.

qawsican

Mar 24, 2022
Here is a link to what I believe is the steam version with the all the DLC girls available. I'm pretty certain it's the steam version based on the fact that the patch on his website worked properly (I pre-patched it for everyone). To reiterate what others have said earlier in this thread, the game is not uncensored as that would involve the developer releasing uncensored art or some gigachad going through and redoing each scene by hand or using AI to replace the scenes. Enjoy and let me know if this is the correct version.
Mega
Thanks for the upload

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes