Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I havent been on this forum for months. I wonder how the english translations for the steam release are. Did anyone try it out yet?

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Here is a save file with maxed stats (99 sensitivity on all parts, all girls), took Pleasure route on every girl. Save is on Day 19 if I'm correct. There should be more than enough encounters to trigger any desired Pleasure ending.

For more info on the Love/Pleasure routes, check this walkthrough =>
I put in this save file and it's like it's ignored it has only all of my own even after replacing the slot with this one it's like it just pretended I didn't. This game is so annoying I'm about to just uninstall.

Lolopingus

Mar 31, 2023
To unlock the DLC, download the patch from the publisher's website or from his discord and copy it with file replacement to the game folder.

Please add the patch to the game's header.

wuakchef

Jul 2, 2018
For the love of christ. There is no uncensor version ANYWHERE! Why can't people understand that? If it is uncensored, it will clearly say it. I know I'm being a bit pissy but at this point I'm sick of every other post asking if it's an uncensored version...
Dude is the version first time i seed this game no need to be pissed off Just for one questiom dude chill

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Ya know, I appreciate Beel ze Bub's/Peperoncino's work ethic as related circles. They get a good engine rolling, make 2-3 games with it with mild changes in gameplay and additional content in form of accessibly cheap DLC. They incorporate h-mechanics into the core gameplay loop most of the time and produce whole products in a timely fashion.

But god damn they are expensive to support by buying their base game.

Reactions: vixen20

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
followed like 3 different guides to toggle time stop but none worked
can anyone tell me how to do it in current version? explain like i'm 5

• Haha
Reactions: SluttyStar

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I never played the older translations so I have no context for how the endings work but are the endings for the dlc characters fucked up in the Steam version or something? I had Asaka do her blowjob scene and then it immediately jumps to what I assume is her lewd ending the next time I go to the station is that intentional?

dodolduren69

Jun 28, 2024
Here is a link to what I believe is the steam version with the all the DLC girls available. I'm pretty certain it's the steam version based on the fact that the patch on his website worked properly (I pre-patched it for everyone). To reiterate what others have said earlier in this thread, the game is not uncensored as that would involve the developer releasing uncensored art or some gigachad going through and redoing each scene by hand or using AI to replace the scenes. Enjoy and let me know if this is the correct version.
Mega
Thanks a lot dude.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes