bgcdank

Nov 9, 2022
Does anyone have cheats on this? Cant seem to get bepinex stuff to work.
I figured out how to get the cheat in with the steam version.

1. Just install the bepinex file
2? Extract the bepinex file (idk if it necessary or not)
3. Go inside the bepinex file and copy or cut the entire stuff in it
4. paste it onto the game folder, specifically where the mansha300.exe is
5. Run the game to create the plugin folder where it should be at the bepinex file in the game folder
6. Copy the cheat code from Here and place it in the plugin folder
7. Quit the game and run it again

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
I figured out how to get the cheat in with the steam version.

1. Just install the bepinex file
2? Extract the bepinex file (idk if it necessary or not)
3. Go inside the bepinex file and copy or cut the entire stuff in it
4. paste it onto the game folder, specifically where the mansha300.exe is
5. Run the game to create the plugin folder where it should be at the bepinex file in the game folder
6. Copy the cheat code from Here and place it in the plugin folder
7. Quit the game and run it again

Thanks. That helped a lot.

Say do you know if there is a way to uncensor the steam version? I keep hearing people keep saying that there is a way.

darknessxxv

Apr 11, 2019
Ok the game runs but the text is really small is there a fix? I don't see an options button. Any help would be appreciated.

yerferg

Sep 27, 2019
someone knows how to get the good ending of the blue haired girl? She already has 4 mouthful. I responded #10 tweet too and nothing

54K4

Apr 8, 2021
They replaced the high school girls with milfs in the steam version lmao
Nah, the girls are just like the japanese version.

As far as I know, the only different is just the first start logo, from japanese style to World version (international version I assume).

Even all the old save files and cheat plugin can be used as well.

edit : somebody has said ( what I think) better way to use the cheat plugin, my way is just plain brute forcing cheat plugin enable

Last edited:

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Basically everything has been mentioned a 100 times in the thread already, use search...

If really blind to everything focus on the daycare worker until you have skills and don't be so worried, there's always new game plus.

If you really want to min max stuff you need things like slippery feet or else you basically can't keep the conductor in place along with a few others, and need to realize that unless you're far into the game with every skill, avoid the line of sight of the passengers, that's all that matters.

It's all pretty straightforward and simple compared to the sequel which has MANY more mechanics, this is just pick a girl, steal her twitter id, talk to her, choose romance/lust and get the ending with your responses.

Last edited:

Zokat

Jan 1, 2019
can somebody help how to progress? i've been trying to go for Asaka Yashima however I can't get her SNS account? anytime I try to look in her bag it just says no more information available? and I've done creampie + blowjob like 10 times but it still just always end in a bad end?

bgcdank

Nov 9, 2022
can somebody help how to progress? i've been trying to go for Asaka Yashima however I can't get her SNS account? anytime I try to look in her bag it just says no more information available? and I've done creampie + blowjob like 10 times but it still just always end in a bad end?
She's similar to Fuyumi (White dress) where you have to touch a certain place to unlock certain ending. She also doesn't have SNS account.

What I've done to get the "treasure" ending which is the good ending is to just kiss her until hyper and give her blowjob three time.
Don't try vagina or butt. I think boob and hand are fine but not sure.
You know if you got the good ending is if it start out at the street. The bad ending is where she appear at the train.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1719824351828.png
the animation window seems to be broken
I'm touching her hand! xD

1719825329834.png
it's not even the same person xD

Is there a complete walkthrough anyway?
Aoi isn't even in the list

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes