tortimis

Oct 15, 2017
only the original 5 characters are showing up for me im missing the blonde, the blue hair, the blackhair, and the ninja any thoughts / help tried the appdata but no avail and even gallery unlocker only has the 5

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
umm.. gotta create an account there first?? meh, I'll just go with what i've already got. Kinda defeats the purpose of sites like this lol...
Can anyone post the patch for world version from 072?

Just dl the patch, extract it, replace all files in your game folder.

Dunno why they didn't include the append with it to begin with, but at least it works?

bayode5132

Nov 24, 2019
only the original 5 characters are showing up for me im missing the blonde, the blue hair, the blackhair, and the ninja any thoughts / help tried the appdata but no avail and even gallery unlocker only has the 5
You need the patch that people are mentioning

Mega

Just dl the patch, extract it, replace all files in your game folder.

Dunno why they didn't include the append with it to begin with, but at least it works?
This person seems to have uploaded the patch, though I didn't check. I just downloaded it from the dev site.

nealrame

Jan 31, 2021
I figured out how to get the cheat in with the steam version.

1. Just install the bepinex file
2? Extract the bepinex file (idk if it necessary or not)
3. Go inside the bepinex file and copy or cut the entire stuff in it
4. paste it onto the game folder, specifically where the mansha300.exe is
5. Run the game to create the plugin folder where it should be at the bepinex file in the game folder
6. Copy the cheat code from Here and place it in the plugin folder
7. Quit the game and run it again
Thanks this worked for me. One thing to note. I kept trying to use one of the latest bepinex versions (5.4.23.2) and it wouldnt make the plugin folder. So i just downloaded the 5.4.21.0 from the link shared above and it finaly worked. This might save someone some time figuring it out.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
While I've found the Capture Guide elsewhere in this thread amazingly useful (and entirely accurate, so far at least), I don't see anything in there about Isanuki Hasumi, the cute petite little conductor. Has anyone worked out a guide to her Thitutter posts? She's the only one I can't seem to find anything on yet :(

Kai Ichinose 007

Jul 11, 2022
you can read this quote. it might help
So I’ve finished her lewd text chain; switching immediately from the #1 like the other girls but I can’t trigger the ending even though both oral and penetrative option have gone beyond 4 and am completely lost on the conductors portion

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes