May 1, 2022
Hello everyone, guys, in the old version, when you undress a girl, your progress is ruined, but in the new version, it’s terrible, he treated the girl, and again everything is from scratch, then in the old version, when you undress a girl, there are vulgarities, but in the new one, partially, + there is a BUG when you go out with a girl from the beginning there should be a cut scene but there isn’t, just open the Room, it’s probably just me, it’s an ERROR. :unsure: or do I need to open access in the settings, I don’t understand at all, but the game is interesting

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Really like the game, quite grindy at the start.
Does anyone have systemdata.dat save with everything completed by any chance?

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Not so much "desperate"as just really want to get her endings lol. I hate leaving things half-baked, and imho she's possibly the cutest of all the girls there. (Well, the ones I have available anyway. Some are missing, but the patch hates me so I'll do without :p )
Sa'll good, half of Beelzebub's games charm is that you replay them like 8 times to finish everything :p Look forward to asking yourself "THAT was the plot of this game?!"

Reactions: hunk417
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes