I'm touching her hand! xD

1719825329834.png
it's not even the same person xD

Is there a complete walkthrough anyway?
Aoi isn't even in the list

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I just looked at the pictures for the first time, and holy crap, the translations are hillariously atrocious.
I won't play it, but this still made me smile.
So even though it's been uploaded for a long while, thanks for the original upload. :D

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
Translated the manual from that with Google.
Still have no idea how to play the game.
How do you switch between styles?
I recomend doing some like this
1719866348675.png
select the Watcher and complete the minimum to carry the other styles and the +20experience, to have all the styles together
the stand do is really good to eliminate those orange and red lines

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
View attachment 3789988
select the Watcher and complete the minimum to carry the other styles and the +20experience, to have all the styles together
I like leveling stand first.
only reason I see to level watcher first is to get the money boost

PS: can someone explain what this skill does
1719890093978.png

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
View attachment 3789988
But how do you switch styles in the first place? I am pretty much stuck in Grover.

PS: can someone explain what this skill does
From what the manual says, I think you can molest them from longer distance for the next molestation phase, although it says about reducing instead of increasing so I am not sure, might be a translation error. So when you shuffle and walk around you can be at greater distance from the girl.

Last edited:

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
But how do you switch styles in the first place? I am pretty much stuck in Grover.

From what the manual says, I think you can molest them from longer distance for the next molestation phase, although it says about reducing instead of increasing so I am not sure, might be a translation error. So when you shuffle and walk around you can be at greater distance from the girl.
just have to click in the other name, then confirm the change, but first you have to get the last item in the right to carry the skills when you change the style
the only one i not get is the watcher tosave points

hagare
in my experience, when you push it, all you comands (the circles) are smaller and it is easier to avoid the lines of sight

Reactions: DuniX

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
just have to click in the other name, then confirm the change, but first you have to get the last item in the right to carry the skills when you change the style
the only one i not get is the watcher tosave points

hagare
in my experience, when you push it, all you comands (the circles) are smaller and it is easier to avoid the lines of sight
hol on. lemme check it
1719895986410.png
yup, that's exactly it. Thanks.

BobJojo

Sep 28, 2017
I just looked at the pictures for the first time, and holy crap, the translations are hillariously atrocious.
I believe those images are from the old MTL version, not the Steam version that just came out.

... The bad news is I just came in here to say holy shit the Steam translations are also awful. I'm trying to read through the text messages and they might be just as bad as the old MTL. I imagine they just lightly modified an MTL translation, oof its bad.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I believe those images are from the old MTL version, not the Steam version that just came out.

... The bad news is I just came in here to say holy shit the Steam translations are also awful. I'm trying to read through the text messages and they might be just as bad as the old MTL. I imagine they just lightly modified an MTL translation, oof its bad.
oh yeah it's bad. But at least some information from the women easier to read xD

I need help triggering hasumi's second scene

Last edited:

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
So how to trigger sex scene? I already reduce its sanity to orange but for some reason its not trigger anything even though i already strip her panties and use penis instead her sensitivity reach G spot

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
So how to trigger sex scene? I already reduce its sanity to orange but for some reason its not trigger anything even though i already strip her panties and use penis instead her sensitivity reach G spot
you have to reduce he sanity and the music changes, then you have to unlock in orden the escenes, mouth - vag - ass, to get the 2nd (underwear- condom) and 3rd ( seminude- creampie) you have to keep doing (6) any of these

1719932781647.png

hagare
I don't have any problems with the hasumi liberation end, maybe you you have to molest her, get any of the sex scenes and wait a couple days
I recomend to get her in the 1st cabin, to get more time, or the 2nd to avance a little with the other girls

Last edited:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Aight, so I'm seriously confuddled rn. Were the DLC girls entirely removed for the Steam version, and/or can they be retrieved? I just found this one last night, got quite a bit done on it then come here to look for walkthrough/hint-type info, and dang there's other girls i've not even seen yet. Can all the girls still be found?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
you have to reduce he sanity and the music changes, then you have to unlock in orden the escenes, mouth - vag - ass, to get the 2nd (underwear- condom) and 3rd ( seminude- creampie) you have to keep doing (6) any of these

View attachment 3792180

hagare
I don't have any problems with the hasumi liberation end, maybe you you have to molest her, get any of the sex scenes and wait a couple days
I recomend to get her in the 1st cabin, to get more time, or the 2nd to avance a little with the other girls
how did you trigger scene 2? aka the gangbang scene

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
Aight, so I'm seriously confuddled rn. Were the DLC girls entirely removed for the Steam version, and/or can they be retrieved? I just found this one last night, got quite a bit done on it then come here to look for walkthrough/hint-type info, and dang there's other girls i've not even seen yet. Can all the girls still be found?
you just have to install the mediafire patch to unlock the jk girls, in the first page is the walkthrough too

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
you just have to install the mediafire patch to unlock the jk girls, in the first page is the walkthrough too
Alright, sounds like a winner. where's the MF patch linked? I'm sure it's somewhere in this post, but I don't quite have the patience to scroll through all 65pp. of it lol

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
Alright, sounds like a winner. where's the MF patch linked? I'm sure it's somewhere in this post, but I don't quite have the patience to scroll through all 65pp. of it lol
first page first post
ohhh is deleted

you can get it in the 072 store
includes the ninja girl
Pacore

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes