dodolduren69

Jun 28, 2024
Here is a link to what I believe is the steam version with the all the DLC girls available. I'm pretty certain it's the steam version based on the fact that the patch on his website worked properly (I pre-patched it for everyone). To reiterate what others have said earlier in this thread, the game is not uncensored as that would involve the developer releasing uncensored art or some gigachad going through and redoing each scene by hand or using AI to replace the scenes. Enjoy and let me know if this is the correct version.
Mega
Thanks a lot dude.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Is there a single compiled version with all the patches already done?
Try download Mega link from the person i quote below.

Here is a link to what I believe is the steam version with the all the DLC girls available. I'm pretty certain it's the steam version based on the fact that the patch on his website worked properly (I pre-patched it for everyone). To reiterate what others have said earlier in this thread, the game is not uncensored as that would involve the developer releasing uncensored art or some gigachad going through and redoing each scene by hand or using AI to replace the scenes. Enjoy and let me know if this is the correct version.
Mega

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes
douse any one have the game with this instaled

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
can anyone tell me the best skill to focus my points on to speed things up? Levelling up is rather slow for me right now so in my next ng+ I would like to focus on a better skill

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Since the game still seems to be poorly optimized, anyone has problems getting into "game settings"? I click on it and it just disappear.
Is there an INI I can otherwise change?

Also in general, how do they expect it to sell on Steam? The game is over 2 years old and it has the price of a triple AAA PC game, while looking like something from 2004-6.
Is not even uncensored, and somehow it uses 96% of my GPU.

dodolduren69

Jun 28, 2024
can anyone tell me the best skill to focus my points on to speed things up? Levelling up is rather slow for me right now so in my next ng+ I would like to focus on a better skill
Focus on all Finger Skill only skill first, then proceed to master the tab, u can basically fingering any part of girl which more sensitive, to farm exp in early game just use Nozomi as a target practice, dont enter scenes with her, use her for farm pervesion exp.

It's actually pretty easy method.

dodolduren69

Jun 28, 2024
Since the game still seems to be poorly optimized, anyone has problems getting into "game settings"? I click on it and it just disappear.
Is there an INI I can otherwise change?

Also in general, how do they expect it to sell on Steam? The game is over 2 years old and it has the price of a triple AAA PC game, while looking like something from 2004-6.
Is not even uncensored, and somehow it uses 96% of my GPU.
Wait until they release the second one later on steam, and you will make the same comment as this

It's just how they got a lot of profit I guess...

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes