bayode5132

Nov 24, 2019
Why does my follower count keep resetting to about 24k? If I do a giveaway it'll shoot back up to the correct number of like 50k, but next time I check it, it's right back where it was.
I'm pretty sure those are just temporary followers. That's what it says when you do the giveaway anyway.

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Why does my follower count keep resetting to about 24k? If I do a giveaway it'll shoot back up to the correct number of like 50k, but next time I check it, it's right back where it was.
It's supposed to be temporary to reduce the danger lines down to like 1-2 lines instead of 30 "Justice men" and lines everywhere so you can't do anything. But once you're max level it doesn't really matter, you can just spam the first skill of the stand skills 10 times and hardly anybody will notice you for the run.

Lets you tackle the harder ones like the conductor or cop jk with no hassle and not having to be high level, but not anything to worry about.

earthyu1234

Jul 14, 2024
can't unlock the 2 school girls is there any step to unlock just download and play the guide said they will come up but so i am not seeing

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes