Raj1

Jun 28, 2022
Sad to see that the ending seems to automatically trigger once you hit the flags rather than the deadlines, so I missed out on seeing a lot of the Promiscuous scenes.

Something to keep in mind for next round, and I can skip past the scenes I've already seen, and also just not progress in texts fully perhaps, although I'll have to test it to check.

Honestly tempted to look for a cheat to automatically unlock the scenes I missed but I may get every character and I do like unlocking them naturally.

Raj1

Jun 28, 2022
Although having read the guide up more I can still hunt the scenes and just reset, and not do any Twitter until I'm looking at the guide, avoid the Sensitivity maxing out if it locks me into an ending, and I should be fine in the future play-throughs.

Although I found this guide for the extra scenes in Isanuki Hasumi, but I couldn't find anything when googling for her twitter guides, does anyone know it?

Although I couldn't find any guide on Twitter for
Alright, I haven't seen anyone talking about it, so I decided I'd try to figure out the triggers for Hasumi's extra scenes for her "Liberation" end. I might rename that...

Parts of it are a bit spoilery...
  • Scene 1 will trigger after choosing the first response ("The deceased must have had a life") to Hasumi's 9th Thitutter post ("Also personal injury ... I'm helpless ..."). She'll block you as a result. The next time you enter the platform,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Scene 2 requires you to attack Hasumi, and it'll trigger the next time you enter a molester phase.
  • Scene 3... will not trigger until 4/25, but it will happen automatically once you're on the platform in the morning. You don't even need to attack anyone.
  • Scene 4 requires you to have seen at least one scene when she's Horny/Debauched, and will happen automatically during the next night phase.
After responding to Post 10 and seeing 4 Service scenes, her ending will trigger after the next school phase.
The lewd end is basically the same as most of the other girls: Replying to the last post of the lewd route, and having vaginal sex 4 times. I don't think it even needs to be creampies, just 4 insertions.

Now, Hasumi's pretty unique among all the girls. She'll appear in Car 1 after the first stop, Car 2 after the second, and so on, and she's moving from the front of the car to the back during the waiting phase. If you enter a molestation scene with her, you can manage to hold her in the car for one stop, but I've never managed to get more than two molestation phases with her before she disappears. This means you have to carefully plan out when you want to ambush her.

I've found that the best car to use for Mornings is Car #1, because the cars are crowded in the morning and you'll have the 60 second molestation phase immediately after she appears.
At night, I'd recommend waiting in Car 3. She'll appear once you've arrived at Kamiyacho (it's the 7th station from the top, don't remember how Autotranslate wrote it), which is right about when nighttime occupancy peaks, and it should be a 25 or 30 s Molestation phase.

Asaka Yashima is basically the same as Yurika and Aoi: Her good ending happens if you exceed 41 Sensitivity for Hand or Mouth, and lewd ending if you exceed 41 for Vagina or Butt.

Last edited:

soutasui

May 8, 2023
I can't trigger Toki's good end no matter what I do, is there any hidden conditions besides the ones on the guide?

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
need help i can't change windows mode size even change it in regedit but when open game it always change back to small size

yingsuiyuan

Dec 22, 2021
this game go through several times withing 7 ends,but i have never seen blackhair JK,bluehair JK,cosplay JK even once,how can i unlook these characters, is this game completed?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hmm.. v-tuber walkthrough guide to be released on 9/11. And beel ze bub's twitter showing a new game in production. 3 people, 1 house. Might be home guard 3? I reckon.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes