ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Found a few details that may have eluded others, based on the other posts.

Make sure you activate the MTL by going to BepInEx/Config/ and editing the .ini to set all TextFrameworks to True.

Firstly, be mindful that you need to hold the button to interact. I noticed one commenter who didn't understand the effect of the undress command.
Somebody mentioned skipping night segments. Victims will board after a few stations, pick a car and stay put on the train. Make sure you are checking the floor numbers on the boarding side to know which car you are boarding.
It isn't very clear what you get from follower count, but you can spend money to increase it further. I think it affects the number of lines that will display on a train, as you can see how many on a train are your followers in the lower right. Followers carry over in NG+
Each interaction point has a sensitivity tracker that slowly increases in stages Doubt, unsensitive, sensitive, hypersensitive. More sensitive locations will further reduce target SAN to trigger scenes. Sensitivity carries into NG+.
Continuing scenes will iterate. I'm not sure if the resulting scene is based off of only the prior scenes, or has a relation to sensitivity, or is driven by twitter interactions. During play, I reached an end point for some twitter interactions on "Lobster" and was able to progress twitter further after triggering more scenes.
Don't go for a finishing scene too early in the trip. You'll progress further if you instead persistently molest to raise sensitivity and level up.
It seems the twitter interactions are quite influential, though I'm not sure to what degree. Merits experimentation. Looks like there are 17 endings based on the translation log.
You can check car number, station they get in/get out in their infomation page.
Don't stay too closed. Move a bit and you get 65second phase.
I guess each girl have 3 stage: rejection - desperation - horny. Each stage unlock by 3 time "service"

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
I really don't understand what's going on. Because of this zooming with the UI and the game, it also messes up with the vision lines, so they're not aligned properly

someja

Jul 19, 2020
Finally... a confirmation on my theory that crowded trains are where the boundaries of good and evil are drawn and where heaven and hell blur.

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
Oh for those who uses cheatengine and wants more time, the variable for the timer is a float, everything else is 4byte.
The stats max goes up to 9999.

AExMachina

Oct 23, 2018
Played this for a while but eventually got a bad end despite never having gotten caught. No idea what triggered it, anybody know?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
- There are 3 sex scene for each victim stage. (See the gallery in front page). First is using their mouth, using their lower part from the front and finally using them from the back. You have to unlock them in that order. I still don't know what the condition for turning girl from stage 1 -> 2 -> 3. I assume we just fuck them a lot and they should progress.

- Money is for calling follower. It will make the train more crowder, making it easier to do your thing.

- To skip the train, just get out of the train when you board. You sure there are no unique girls though? Usually they come in different stop. No girls is at the platform in the evening, you have to wait in the train.

- Ninja girl game (Kunoichi) ->

- Sanity bar is the bar with heart on top of it.
np man thank you the same, i heard that coud be service the trigger.
another things, what's the point to undress her ? and for ninja girl i read that you have to register, but where ? i mean i have to take her phone ?

Last edited:

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
np man thank you the same, i heard that coud be service the trigger.
another things, what's the point to undress her ? and for ninja girl i read that you have to register, but where ? i mean i have to take her phone ?
- I think undressing her help you lower her sanity faster and the picture/video can be sold on Twister for more cash.
- Register the Kunoichi game. Another game from same creator. https://f95zone.to/threads/full-car-rate-300-final-beelzebub.113735/page-4#post-7913071

guys which style do you use or what do you think is better to use ?
Just level up shit load and use multiple style. But personally I think the third one is essential since you want to walk fast and not get pushed around.

Any idea what triggers the "accident" ending? I got an ending in which a random woman got herself killed on the tracks.
I think that's the default ending when you run out of time. She probably got molested a lot and decided life is not worth living.

Last edited:
Reactions: random2314

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
- I think undressing her help you lower her sanity faster and the picture/video can be sold on Twister for more cash.
- Register the Kunoichi game. Another game from same creator. https://f95zone.to/threads/full-car-rate-300-final-beelzebub.113735/page-4#post-7913071

Just level up shit load and use multiple style. But personally I think the third one is essential since you want to walk fast and not get pushed around.

I think that's the default ending when you run out of time. She probably got molested a lot and decided life is not worth living.
thanks man, i have a problem with the ending.
i saw that there are 2 endings per charachter right ? i obtained the pleasure end for lobster but i don't understand how to get second one, i saw in game screenshot that second girl can get preg and i think that is a possbile ending for all of them.
Now i'm trying to unlock all scenes without talking to her on twitter bc i think that you finished when you reach a certain dialogue, at least i unlocked firsdt ending like this but i didn't unlock all the scenes for lobster that time, for example just the first one for raw sex/cum inside, than i talked to her and game finished

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to get a girl from Reject to Desperation and Desperation to Horny mode? is it the number of times you had sex with them?

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
thanks man, i have a problem with the ending.
i saw that there are 2 endings per charachter right ? i obtained the pleasure end for lobster but i don't understand how to get second one, i saw in game screenshot that second girl can get preg and i think that is a possbile ending for all of them.
Now i'm trying to unlock all scenes without talking to her on twitter bc i think that you finished when you reach a certain dialogue, at least i unlocked firsdt ending like this but i didn't unlock all the scenes for lobster that time, for example just the first one for raw sex/cum inside, than i talked to her and game finished
I was thinking who the heck is 'Lobster' then I remember it's the main girl lol. I don't use MTL personally. Anyway, I think both ending have to do with Twitter. The bad ending (Slave) should be from using the third option which harass her on twitter. Not confirm though just a theory. I'm trying to confirm with other girl.

Anyway, since you say you get the pleasure end. May I ask in the gallery scene is it the second column or the third one? I got the second one column ending but it involve doing her questline. I just want to confirm here to formulate a trigger for the ending.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I was thinking who the heck is 'Lobster' then I remember it's the main girl lol. I don't use MTL personally. Anyway, I think both ending have to do with Twitter. The bad ending (Slave) should be from using the third option which harass her on twitter. Not confirm though just a theory. I'm trying to confirm with other girl.

Anyway, since you say you get the pleasure end. May I ask in the gallery scene is it the second column or the third one? I got the second one column ending but it involve doing her questline. I just want to confirm here to formulate a trigger for the ending.
second one, on that run i tried to get choose all the answers that had the contact block as consequence, not all the times there is a choiche that involes the blocking but i almost sure that i got all of them.
so bad ending is third column ?

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
second one, on that run i tried to get choose all the answers that had the contact block as consequence, not all the times there is a choiche that involes the blocking but i almost sure that i got all of them.
so bad ending is third column ?
Damn I also got the second column ending. I even did her quest guess I didn't finish it properly. Back to the whiteboard for my theory. :(

Based on the CG I assumed, third column is the bad ending where they become slave. Now I am not sure anymore.

Reactions: Crescendovd
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes