Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone who can share a save?
Do you need a save, when the game has cheat menu?
Anyway, this is save from version Build 19, with all known quests complete, and without cheats.
(note that cheats allow you to access some unimplemented content, like making your samples futanari, which currently has no effect on their looks, but makes them count as any of the genders)
Just put it in TrainingSpaceStation_Data catalog, and the game should be able to find it.

Reactions: BigSuperslime

voidland

Sep 1, 2017
Do you need a save, when the game has cheat menu?
Anyway, this is save from version Build 19, with all known quests complete, and without cheats.
(note that cheats allow you to access some unimplemented content, like making your samples futanari, which currently has no effect on their looks, but makes them count as any of the genders)
Just put it in TrainingSpaceStation_Data catalog, and the game should be able to find it.
It's nice to see what other people can do in the game.
I have zero imagination so my base is always super dull, same with editing a character.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It's nice to see what other people can do in the game.
I have zero imagination so my base is always super dull, same with editing a character.
Can't say my base is all that fun. I tend to go with what seems to fit well.
Some notes:
The tubes near the teleport are for samples that are meant for external sex spots. Most of them for tentacle sex, because the only real requirement is phobia of tentacles. It's not that I need that much bioliquid (although it's always useful), but because it's the only source of Strong Duct Eclasia, and I haven't explored the potential of that trait yet. I only know it disappears after one round of milking on milking machine, giving you an item you can consume to gain bioliquid. Gotta check how the trait influences commerce, and if the item can be used in machines. Also, the samples sell for good money when fully trained by those tentacles, so I expect a lot of personnel turnover in that department.

The habitat module is where I analyze newly captured samples. With scanning machines and stuff.
The science module is for funky stuff like body modification and milking that I don't use much.
The storage module is where I put all the storage objects. Honestly, I could use more storage, maybe put some in the robot room?
The big unmarked part in the back is where I keep samples that look worth training, and the bulk of my sex machines.
And the main corridor is mostly a museum for showing off.

I'm thinking of adding a museum for Head of Research clones. Unlike the Captain, she respawns infinitely, so I want to see if they're really all the same.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't say my base is all that fun. I tend to go with what seems to fit well.
Some notes:
The tubes near the teleport are for samples that are meant for external sex spots. Most of them for tentacle sex, because the only real requirement is phobia of tentacles. It's not that I need that much bioliquid (although it's always useful), but because it's the only source of Strong Duct Eclasia, and I haven't explored the potential of that trait yet. I only know it disappears after one round of milking on milking machine, giving you an item you can consume to gain bioliquid. Gotta check how the trait influences commerce, and if the item can be used in machines. Also, the samples sell for good money when fully trained by those tentacles, so I expect a lot of personnel turnover in that department.

The habitat module is where I analyze newly captured samples. With scanning machines and stuff.
The science module is for funky stuff like body modification and milking that I don't use much.
The storage module is where I put all the storage objects. Honestly, I could use more storage, maybe put some in the robot room?
The big unmarked part in the back is where I keep samples that look worth training, and the bulk of my sex machines.
And the main corridor is mostly a museum for showing off.

I'm thinking of adding a museum for Head of Research clones. Unlike the Captain, she respawns infinitely, so I want to see if they're really all the same.
Personally I keep my trainable samples in the Crew Quarters, the Teleport captures down the main hall in rows of 2
Training, Scanning and manipulation is in the Science area and storage in the storage... the robot place only has a bio printer, but I gues I'll move it to the science area aswell and put bio containers into the robot place... plastic is never a shortage anyway.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also I would like to point out how the machines you use are done really well. Depending on which one you are using it will show how high each slider you set on the front of the screen and the over all effect like the mind eraser. the milker will show the subjects name and the storage capsules have the subjects face on the front too. Nice attention to detail.
Now if the machines displayed how the stats are going to change with your current training regime visually, it would be even better.
Doing calculations to know if the machines are going to reach those goalposts is too much of a chore, even for a person like me who knows the tricks and does not need to pull out the calculator every time.

Any plans to add breast expansion/making girls lactate?
Both are available in the current version, in case you needed to know that.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My biggest beef personally is how much Biomass training a single girl to "perfection" actually consumes and how hard it is to gain more.
Sure you can use the Public sex on tentacle planet for some but that takes alot of time just staying around... if you decide to kill tentacle beasts in the meantime you normally find yourself to distracted to be back in time to restart the procedure... letting alone that you are rewarded less than 5K Biomass each time, it tends to be more rewardeing to keep raiding the main room of the research facility.

Also I think it's a bug that none of the regular researchers have the Alliance trait, while it is their facility and the "unique" Characters have it

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
how to travel at start? i press select in nav but dunno is robot selected or not, and main teleport doing nothing

upd - just press and hold

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how to travel at start? i press select in nav but dunno is robot selected or not, and main teleport doing nothing

upd - just press and hold
set your destination in the (Square) Nav computer, then move to the other side and hold left button on the (round) transporter pad

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
To begin with, the project looks very promising and exciting, both in terms of gameplay and the detailed visualization!

For the sake of people not into Patreon (but who would like to support the developer nevertheless on Early Access), a question of (or suggestion for) future plans:

Will the game include some implementation of Fertilization and Gestation machine?

Adding an option to breed the subjects for future specimens by using genetically engineered sperm could add a great deal for replayability, while using mostly the already existing system of traits.

Besides, a machine designed as a gynecological chair that has a vaginal speculum for gapping and accessing the womb with semen-delivering syringe could look extremely nice.

The gestation itself could be sped-up like all the training processes, animated as some cables connected to the gradually inflating belly.

I guess the modelling and animation should not be too difficult in view of the present assets, and the hardest parts like delivery could be censored by some sort of pump-animation.

The delivered offspring can then be transposed into a sort of incubator tube, probably opaque to save the trouble of animating growth and maturation.

Overall, seems like relatively simple modification to add, with a potentially huge impact on game aesthetics and replayability.

What do you think, mates?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Will the game include some implementation of Fertilization and Gestation machine?

What do you think, mates?
Breeding your own samples with rare desired qualities sounds like a good idea. A lot of these qualities seem like they should not be genetic, though.
It's hard to predict what it will mean for gameplay, though. Growing a baby certainly should require a lot of biomass, and we already have problems getting enough. So far, just capturing valuable-looking samples and selling them all (optionally discovering their traits with advanced brainwashing machine) seems the quickest path to getting more credits, with training barely worth the biomass.

I'm all for having more variety of sex machines, including one designed like a gynecological chair.

Since the game already includes a sex change machine, animating rapid growth tank doesn't seem that hard. But it might produce legal problems or problems with Patreon censorship. So fine, make it opaque.

Reactions: IvanGaffno

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Growing a baby certainly should require a lot of biomass, and we already have problems getting enough.
Guess biomass shouldn't be much of a consideration, since with the expansion of the game it is likely to be rebalanced anyway.

So far, just capturing valuable-looking samples and selling them all (optionally discovering their traits with advanced brainwashing machine) seems the quickest path to getting more credits, with training barely worth the biomass.
That's the idea behind fertilizing with "gene-engineered sperm" - adding an additional layer of trait manipulation, including introduction of new ones and those hardly obtainable otherwise (like "lactation heavy").

I'm all for having more variety of sex machines, including one designed like a gynecological chair.
Sure, but the question is what kind of gameplay rationale will be behind such a gynecological chair machine otherwise

Reactions: flannan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guess biomass shouldn't be much of a consideration, since with the expansion of the game it is likely to be rebalanced anyway.

That's the idea behind fertilizing with "gene-engineered sperm" - adding an additional layer of trait manipulation, including introduction of new ones and those hardly obtainable otherwise (like "lactation heavy").

Sure, but the question is what kind of gameplay rationale will be behind such a gynecological chair machine otherwise
Maybe vaginal and anal manipulation there are supposed to be traits that increase the sensitivity of any hole the girl has to offer.
I don't remember what trait is required to unlock those but there is one you can't aquire normally (by training upgraded or normal) right now

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do i finish quest Auction client base - Get hidden data from sample
First, sample needs to be female. If you do not know how to go about it - ask your contacts at the black market, they'll send you on a quest chain that will give you a sex change machine. Install that machine on your base, and change sex of three suspects to female until you find the one with hidden data. (actually, you could just check which one of them will get new traits before changing, but where's the fun in that?)
Next, put the sample on cortex extractor, select extraction option you've never used before, and check the requirements.
Satisfy the requirements. By now you should know how to do it.
Back to the cortex extractor, except this time you actually get it to work.
Congratulations, you have the database. Give it to the trader. This is the end of known quests for this version.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
My biggest beef personally is how much Biomass training a single girl to "perfection" actually consumes and how hard it is to gain more.
I haven't played since build 17, but I remember even then it was a bit of a slog to grind out resources. What worked best for me:
After you've unlocked the teleporter location on the tentacle planet, you can always just port in and grab 10 girls there. Then travel to the black market and sell them immediately. While there, purchase the biomass you need outside of the black market. Alternatively spend a little more time on the desert planet for girls with better traits and more overall value.
Even then it was a bit of a chore. I'd often add an extra step and throw all the girls in a jawer for one hour just so they'd get lactation to increase sale value. But after awhile I started asking myself why I was bothering.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes