Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Elpaca101

Aug 11, 2020
the game wont let me add a male to a sex practice spot, i add a female first but simply cannot add a male it just says it requiers him can anyone solve this?

Sep 24, 2022
Anybody know anything about the new release? Nothing new here and there's no info I can find on any of the other sites I follow.

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
I'm playing for the first time. Got the captain and put her in the training machine. The extractor says everything on her is low enough to meet the requirements to get the star map, but the "Start" button is grayed out, and I cant figure out how to extract the map.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The star map isn't selected by default. There will be an image of what it's trying to extract (top left on the menu iirc) click it and you will have other options to choose from. Select the star map from there.

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
NVM I figured out the issue. I didn't realize there was an option to select Willpower to lower it past -10

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2022
If anyone wants build 19 here it is. I was hesitant to join since $6 is a little much for me but there's a poll there which has some pretty interesting looking options for what he should focus on for release 5.

Also patch notes here:

Patch notes:

• New sex transforming machine
  • Tentacles world drop items update
  • Tentacles world nursery zone update
  • Black market new lab building
  • Finished quest "Nursery zone"
  • Ability to change samples name
  • Transforming machine multiple bugs fix
  • Wrong avatars bug fix
  • Some idle animation fix
  • Quest and dialogs fixes
  • UI fixes

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
what to do next? no quests
Use the starmap by interacting with the navigation console. Note the "black market" on the new map. One of the traders there has your new quest. He'll also pay good price of all the extra officers that's been cluttering your base.

FooBarMan

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not having any luck with the finishing th enusery quest. The pods in the expanded nursery either tell me to try another pod, or just say 'empty'. I collect the fluid, but once I return to the blackmarket, but the new lab tech girl does not have a dialog option to accept the samples.

Also, I have both the 1st and 3rd goals in the nursery quest checked, but not the second, which seems a bit strange to me.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes