Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
Just the blowjob sexspot, which doesn't seem to do anything now. It says there's a second requirement in a static-y image.
Yes as he says. From the production tab choose to build a bio printer. Print out a male and transpose it to the sexspot. Then you will be able to train her oral skills. If you make the cock to big it will poke out of the back of her head.

Dec 21, 2019
When i play the game the map is empty... all the rooms are labled on the floor but no NPC or anything... I can build things but cant use them. where are the girls?

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
When i play the game the map is empty... all the rooms are labled on the floor but no NPC or anything... I can build things but cant use them. where are the girls?
The robot is missing? The girls are on the other ship. You go to the navigation thing and then use the teleport thing next to it. You have to build the teleport cells to be able to capture them first.

Reactions: Grease_Factory
Dec 21, 2019
The robot is missing? The girls are on the other ship. You go to the navigation thing and then use the teleport thing next to it. You have to build the teleport cells to be able to capture them first.
ok i think i figured it out... thanks. there isnt much for an explanation on how to play

bicobus

Sep 15, 2019
Resources consumption are disabled (so ignore them). You can extract the star map, so long as you capture the captain and use the "will" training instead of intelligence. The type of brain fuck display is actually an "hidden" button (as in, it doesn't tell you it's there).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Resources consumption are disabled (so ignore them). You can extract the star map, so long as you capture the captain and use the "will" training instead of intelligence. The type of brain fuck display is actually an "hidden" button (as in, it doesn't tell you it's there).
You also have to drop the intelligence below 10.

EndFlinten

Aug 29, 2019
How to see a scene with a Blowjob in sex points? And you can't learn special skills from everyone in the capsules?

Racknarock

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone else have a bug that when starting the game the tutorial messages stay on the screen without disappearing?

Crowe

Feb 19, 2018
hey, i have a problem for save in the game, when i click on the icon sav, nothin it's happening. Someone can help?

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
you don't get an save window, game auto save on shot down, but clicking SAVE is like a backup save if you CTD

Crowe

Feb 19, 2018
But now, how to have the encrypted area from the brain of the captain? 1590306228794.png Everything look like ok, but i can't start the extrac.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes