Unity Training Space Station [Build 22] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Haven't tried those yet, but if I try to place a Restrictor, my character gets trapped inside an invisible box the same size as the Restrictor. I had to Ctrl, Alt, Del to avoid saving the game in that state.
I managed to get out by moving the restrictor with building controls.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I managed to get out by moving the restrictor with building controls.
I had the same thought and tried, unfortunately it didn't work for me. If it happens again, I will give it more effort.

EDIT: No problems placing them today. I must have been inside the build box when I placed it or something.

Last edited:

hypothalamus42

Dec 29, 2021
Does anyone know how/where to process the "A pile of green bodies" quest? (goblins/elves planet). I've extracted the DNA and the next step is now "to find out what happened"

Reactions: Nopenopeno

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where or how? The wiki says it's available after finishing "surrounded" which I did.
Go back to tentacle planet, and go to the place where you found a crazy space cadet. There would be a woman who enjoys tentacles and recommends sharing this pleasure.
Not sure if the woman is the same space cadet or one of his friends.

Does anyone know how/where to process the "A pile of green bodies" quest? (goblins/elves planet). I've extracted the DNA and the next step is now "to find out what happened"
Maybe try going to the laboratory on the black market? They're the only smart people around.

hypothalamus42

Dec 29, 2021
Go back to tentacle planet, and go to the place where you found a crazy space cadet. There would be a woman who enjoys tentacles and recommends sharing this pleasure.
Not sure if the woman is the same space cadet or one of his friends.
Thanks!
Last time I checked the spot the guy was still there.

Maybe try going to the laboratory on the black market? They're the only smart people around.
Good idea but didn't help. Maybe the quest isn't even finished yet considering that the bridge on the elves planet leads to an unfinished area.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks!
Last time I checked the spot the guy was still there.

Good idea but didn't help. Maybe the quest isn't even finished yet considering that the bridge on the elves planet leads to an unfinished area.
I mean the only other place with smart people and a hackable database is the science station unlocked via the Black Market Storyline...
at it's end you already need to hack it to learn more about what happened to your station and how those alliance members are in posession of your tech

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I can't find the merchant for paving fun with a box?
Any tips?
In the desert planet, there is a platform overlooking the landing pad. On that platform stands a merchant. You'll be talking to him a few more times.

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
quest Bring Mr. Box 5000 U-plastic and Mechanism improvement kit,where to get Mechanism improvement kit

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
@ Capture 3 disguised suspects at a science station
Learn a way to return suspects to their original appearance,how to do it

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
I remember there was something on tentacle world down a path behind the queen that teaches you how to swap a captured person's sex. Quest log might have markers if you click it a few times

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes