VN Others Completed Trample on Schatten!! The Shadow Stomping Song-Revolution Plus [Tail Wind]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

leydz69

Sep 17, 2018
fuck Justusa they are the only vn licensing company in well in the usa that censures there vn's it's a real pain i hope they go out of business!

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
The dialogue in this game is unbearable, and the antagonistic force sucks. The 'Schatten' pretty much power up and down randomly, and even though it's shown at one point to get to a level they can't handle, EWAEB or whatever don't really seem to put any plans in place to contain it. And that Schimehl guy is a LAME antagonist. He literally straight up says LOVE is the power of mankind. Makes me sick to my stomach. Dropped.

The sex is good, though. I ctrl'd through the rest for them. I like all the 'what-if' scenes. This'll make you go mad if you're a vanilla fag.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Just small Rant 100% Spoiler don't read if you haven't played this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main heroine fucks you for contrived reasons very early on, before she even really knew him. How is this surprising to you? That scene should have told you this isn't a game for y'all vanillas. Add to that all of the other ridiculous nonsense in the game.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The main heroine fucks you for contrived reasons very early on, before she even really knew him. How is this surprising to you? That scene should have told you this isn't a game for y'all vanillas. Add to that all of the other ridiculous nonsense in the game.
vanillas or not. The amount of ridiculousness is out of this scale. I don't care if this game had NTR or Scat at least give it at least SENSE why they are humping each other without any context.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
vanillas or not. The amount of ridiculousness is out of this scale. I don't care if this game had NTR or Scat at least give it at least SENSE why they are humping each other without any context.
The sense is she's a filthy little slut. That's canonical. And the ridiculousness is absolutely not out of this scale when you compare it to the many instances of nonsense that came before. I've already mentioned one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't really a typical love story, and that was revealed very early on. A rant about that scene would've made sense, but to get invested then ranting about something you already know is kinda strange imo.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Is this game have double protagonists? or is it gender blending, because there is a female and male protagonist tag together??? xD

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is this game have double protagonists? or is it gender blending, because there is a female and male protagonist tag together??? xD
as far as i read on vndb you play as a male. but there are female heroines where you see their past via flashbacks or something.

Feb 2, 2019
I very VERY VERY liked this one. I'm a huge fan now. I put it just behind Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia in MY preferences. (NOTHING beat F/SN and F/HA)

Not a Visual Novel for the ones wanting only fap material. Nor a Visual Novel for those unable to enjoy a story and who want everything to be explained to them directly 5 minutes after the event happen... The story takes its time to set up and it's perfect. It takes patience to get to the end and it's worth it.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes