• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
SFS V0.08 has been released but as I mentioned before, I don't get those game updates, only the trampling town updates but I did snag SBrandy's link before it was deleted so here you go.

I really hope that a MOD of this site will take this link and make a separate page because while they are made by the same creator. they are vastly different games.
So here is SFS V0.05 with a save file.
Mega
Can you help me? In new game (SFS) i just stuck in one moment.. so i played till something new with Hannah (think it's new butt scene. I have 12 butt points) and it's crushed in this moment, she just come to me and i can't push any button. I go to previous saves but it doesn't help.. always stopped working on this moment

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 19, 2020

Trampling Town V0.27

The new scenes are the following:

Lib Abby torture: It follows the mutilation scene, you will see a light inside libs dorm if you are 50% size, after playing the mutilation scene you will have to choose a torturer.

Eve house step: Requires being Eve's pet, during the evening you can find eve n the kitchen, there is a new option called "Beg here", choosing it will play the new scene.

Sasha chair: During the evening you will see a shining light in the kitchen's chair, interact with it to play the new scene.

Girls stomp: During the evening you will see a shining light in the kitchen's chair, interact with it to play the new scene.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TramplingTown-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
TramplingTown-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thank you for making this torrent!

Torrents are dangerous and taking my file to use to promote yourself is shady at best. Keep it up and I'll just stop uploading new versions.
I disagree. Torrents are the best way to preserve content long term as well as to get it to people who can't use the direct download sites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I contacted the creator, I paid for an account and I uploaded from my own account.
youraccount69 did none of those things but he is getting credit for it as if he did.

Bottom line is this. I don't have to share anything!
Woah, I think you are confused. Nobody is giving them credit for creating the account or paying for the content. They are only getting a thank you for creating the TORRENT. People make torrents of content posted on this site all the time and we all know they were not the one who originally shared it.

Once again, YOU were the upload hero and we are very thankful to YOU for paying for and sharing the game with us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Thothaw

Nov 26, 2020
Bro is yapping he always just shares the file from Kemono lol, acting like a big shot when he conveniently never uploads the latest build until kemono gets it XD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I contacted the creator, I paid for an account and I uploaded from my own account.
youraccount69 did none of those things but he is getting credit for it as if he did.

Bottom line is this. I don't have to share anything!
Okay, big shot, where is the 0.28, then?

... Oh, right, it's not on kemono yet.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Regardless of where does the guy get the file from, he's just doing what the developer said she would consistently do: share for free the second latest version of the game, while the latest remains behind a paywall. You're suggesting he should pirate the paid version, and though I'm among the few people who fully support piracy and the idea that digital=free, most people feel too uncomfortable doing so or are even utterly against it.
Just don't go saying that if he's a patron then he should share the latest version, he's in all his right to respect the developer's original will. And if he gets the file from kemono, well, he simplifies the search for those that don't even know things like kemono exist (like me a few months ago).

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Torrents are dangerous and taking my file to use to promote yourself is shady at best. Keep it up and I'll just stop uploading new versions.
Oh no!

But seriously, thanks for updating. I disagree with 'torrents are dangerous' as almost everything on the internet anymore is dangerous to some degree but to each their own. If you can't use a VPN to protect yourself from those peers then you probably have a high degree of security posturing issues anyway.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
If you can't use a VPN to protect yourself from those peers
I've been downloading stuff through torrents from sites like (mainly) The Pirate Bay for more than half my age now, and if you're cautious enough you won't run into trouble like by opening suspicious files upon download. Such files aren't dangerous until you open them, you just have to detect them on time, and rarely it requires an antivirus software. The law never came busting through my door, and I never had virus-related problems on my PC.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes