3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zacklin

May 27, 2021
Hi sorry for being late I've been busy and i didn't get the notification of the new coments so i didn't saw them until today. I used the chest to test some stuff and forgot to delete it before compressing the game. I already fixed it for the next update so once it is public it wont be there anymore.
Okay that's good to hear, thanks!

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, as for the second review for this game, though I agree with points 2 and 3, points 1 and 4 aren't taking into account the TITLE OF THE GAME. I mean, what the game has (described in point 1) is what I would expect from a game of such a title. I'm barely into vanilla sex (I'm almost not into it), but let the dev add it if she wants, I'll adapt, it's a game after all (I'm assuming the dev is a girl).

Reactions: Tkl27

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, I have some things to report, which I consider bugs and "mistranslations" (not sure if that word even exists, heh heh):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a general correction (that I just remembered), you tend to mispel "wan't", it's "want" (and even if you want to negate, it would be "don't/doesn't want", not "wan't").

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
HumanRug is a fellow coder
Nah, not really. I know very little of coding, even when my career (electronics engineering) has one of four branches fully dedicated to programming. I try to help whenever I know how, but definitely programming isn't my forte.
And the data I can provide, is because I play in Android via JoiPlay, which has a cheat console that allows me to check progress of variables and switches (and modify them at will), thus giving me a slight skill at solving minor problems.

Reactions: XMHK

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Is it just me or is it there like no music playing In the game don’t know why nor is there sound effect for the different actions the only sound I hear is doors opening and closing and the menu selection
Nvm apparently it’s only in the start weird

Last edited:

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Well, I have some things to report, which I consider bugs and "mistranslations" (not sure if that word even exists, heh heh):
And a general correction (that I just remembered), you tend to mispel "wan't", it's "want" (and even if you want to negate, it would be "don't/doesn't want", not "wan't").
How did you get the inn night scene or the secret room one I just Keep working but have not seen more then the human rug scene

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
How did you get the inn night scene or the secret room one I just Keep working but have not seen more then the human rug scene
Well, first of all, all the scenes mentioned in my previous post are sorted in an order anyone should be able to see them all in.
Second, the three middle scenes have specific conditions in which they are triggered, make sure you check them out. If you can't check them because you don't have a program that can do so (Cheat Engine on Windows, or the cheat menu in JoiPlay on Android), just start a new game, you shouldn't have trouble with the second and third scene mentioned in my post.
And third, for the third and fourth scenes to trigger, you'll need to
The above spoiler is like that probably due to coding bugs, like I mentioned in my previous post. As for the days worked at the Inn, I'm talking about the days worked since you start the game (value stored in a variable), not the ones since you move the save to an update.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Well, first of all, all the scenes mentioned in my previous post are sorted in an order anyone should be able to see them all in.
Second, the three middle scenes have specific conditions in which they are triggered, make sure you check them out. If you can't check them because you don't have a program that can do so (Cheat Engine on Windows, or the cheat menu in JoiPlay on Android), just start a new game, you shouldn't have trouble with the second and third scene mentioned in my post.
The above spoiler is like that probably due to coding bugs, like I mentioned in my previous post. As for the days worked at the Inn, I'm talking about the days worked since you start the game (value stored in a variable), not the ones since you move the save to an update.
So weird worked like almost 20 days and still never got the night scene unlock. Know in the save edit there is an option to unlock the inn at night but besides that and clicking a face sit option which maybe is the night event? Maybe my save got bugged somehow

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Unless you have to work 10 straight days and not do anything else in that save

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
So weird worked like almost 20 days and still never got the night scene unlock. Know in the save edit there is an option to unlock the inn at night but besides that and clicking a face sit option which maybe is the night event? Maybe my save got bugged somehow
The face sit option is the "check" for "the first scene will be triggered or not upon exiting the Inn". The night event check has a separate variable (which by now is kinda bugged). If you have trouble seeing the first scene, check the patreon patch notes, there says how to trigger it.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Hi, I'm fixing most of your reports right now, they won't appear until v0.15. The "secret room" is the continuation of the night scene, once you did the scene she will no longer need you and the only interaction possible is to sneak in there. That is were content ended in this update, the scenes of 0.14 are related with smelling her feet during night. I already fixed the issue with Bonnie asking to go to the event when you already did. And I agree with the shoes size on the game over scene, it was my first one and had problems finding a way to fit the body and the feet inside the shoe, i expect to improve and make more inshoe scenes. Thanks for reporting ^^

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
No wonder, given my findings and guessings. You should have another look at my 5-spoiler post, there I explained how it would work for older saves too. After that, please go check the code again, its current behavior makes me think my suspicions were right.
Hi, I'm fixing most of your reports right now, they won't appear until v0.15. I already fixed the issue with Bonnie asking to go to the event when you already did. And I agree with the shoes size on the game over scene, it was my first one and had problems finding a way to fit the body and the feet inside the shoe, i expect to improve and make more inshoe scenes. Thanks for reporting ^^
It seems you forgot a quote here :LOL:, but hey, no problem. You're welcome, Aery.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Hi, I'm fixing most of your reports right now, they won't appear until v0.15. The "secret room" is the continuation of the night scene, once you did the scene she will no longer need you and the only interaction possible is to sneak in there. That is were content ended in this update, the scenes of 0.14 are related with smelling her feet during night. I already fixed the issue with Bonnie asking to go to the event when you already did. And I agree with the shoes size on the game over scene, it was my first one and had problems finding a way to fit the body and the feet inside the shoe, i expect to improve and make more inshoe scenes. Thanks for reporting ^^
No problem I figured out the big problem was never activated the human chair scene don’t know if that would be what is required for the night scene to activate or not but once I did get the first scene to activate by not paying the hotel fee 3 days everything else fell into place

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes