3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Hei dev will v0.12 be available by tonight? :)
It should be, just need to upload the new update that takes a few hours due to internet conection. Once it's uploaded check on patreon v0.12 and it should be public. I will update this thread on a few more days since i need to upload more links and it takes time haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tkl27

zacklin

May 27, 2021
How do i progress in Abby's questline? She keeps saying that she doesn't need my now after her first scene in inn

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
a question how the MC is alive after been stepped in the head by giant people
I don't know, but I'd gladly take his place :love:

Anyway, regarding the new scenes, I think I'm missing Freya's. At the moment I only have the 4 cave reward scenes, the throne job scene, and Freya in the castle (and also the scene at %50, but I think the changelog means a new scene at normal size). What am I missing?
And regarding the new game over scene, I tried a few things (most of them losing in battles), but only scene I found is the one after not selecting "beg" and "lick" in Freya's battle (and it isn't a scene at all, it's just a black screen with a "GAME OVER" banner). Somebody found this new scene?

Now about the patch notes: paying attention to what Patreon signs say, it seems the patch notes for 0.12.2 are free to see (I mean, you don't have to pay), but are restricted to Patreon users. A few years ago I tried creating an account there but gave up because it asked me for a credit card (I didn't have then and I don't have now), and now I'm too lazy to check again if it keeps asking for one, so until Aery takes a look around the thread I'd appreciate if someone would share what does 0.12.2 patch notes say.

Reactions: warrenitro
Apr 19, 2020
I get this quest to get coffee for Abby but the chest that I opened when I first started the game is stopping me from being able to put it on the table for her and get to that scene or event. Is this something I can fix or get around in some other way? When I try to sleep it just stops me at the doorway to the kitchen saying I need to make coffee for her but it won't let me through. I've even tried at different sizes and still can't do anything. The worst part is if I talk to Abby and start that quest then it breaks the game, not allowing me to walk around the house.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
AeryTT there is this weird bug where this empty chest randomly spawned and it won't go away
Hi sorry for being late I've been busy and i didn't get the notification of the new coments so i didn't saw them until today. I used the chest to test some stuff and forgot to delete it before compressing the game. I already fixed it for the next update so once it is public it wont be there anymore.

Reactions: zacklin

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I get this quest to get coffee for Abby but the chest that I opened when I first started the game is stopping me from being able to put it on the table for her and get to that scene or event. Is this something I can fix or get around in some other way? When I try to sleep it just stops me at the doorway to the kitchen saying I need to make coffee for her but it won't let me through. I've even tried at different sizes and still can't do anything. The worst part is if I talk to Abby and start that quest then it breaks the game, not allowing me to walk around the house.
The chest shouldnt be there and causes that scene to be unplayable, it is already fixed for next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I don't know, but I'd gladly take his place :love:

Anyway, regarding the new scenes, I think I'm missing Freya's. At the moment I only have the 4 cave reward scenes, the throne job scene, and Freya in the castle (and also the scene at %50, but I think the changelog means a new scene at normal size). What am I missing?
And regarding the new game over scene, I tried a few things (most of them losing in battles), but only scene I found is the one after not selecting "beg" and "lick" in Freya's battle (and it isn't a scene at all, it's just a black screen with a "GAME OVER" banner). Somebody found this new scene?

Now about the patch notes: paying attention to what Patreon signs say, it seems the patch notes for 0.12.2 are free to see (I mean, you don't have to pay), but are restricted to Patreon users. A few years ago I tried creating an account there but gave up because it asked me for a credit card (I didn't have then and I don't have now), and now I'm too lazy to check again if it keeps asking for one, so until Aery takes a look around the thread I'd appreciate if someone would share what does 0.12.2 patch notes say.
Yeah sorry the post wasn't public and i didn't realize until today, it is already public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
How do i progress in Abby's questline? She keeps saying that she doesn't need my now after her first scene in inn
You have to work in the inn a few times, after that you will get a scene involving Abby and Lib and from there Abby will be on the house.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes