3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
unlocked basically all of the giantess/shrink scene in .09 verison. still can't mine the crystals again. thankfull the store still sell them.
Hi, crystals not reseting were reported on last update, when v0.09 was already released on patreon, this means that the fix came in the inmediate next update, which is v0.10.

You can see that i mention It near the end of this post, on the post-update reported Bugs part ^^

Reactions: World enjoyer

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
I have a problem
I started playing from v0.8 and now with 0.9 the devRoom doesn't work for me. She tells me that I have to become the maid's pet first, but I already became one month ago in v0.8
What can I do to access the devRoom? Apart from starting a new game

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I have a problem
I started playing from v0.8 and now with 0.9 the devRoom doesn't work for me. She tells me that I have to become the maid's pet first, but I already became one month ago in v0.8
What can I do to access the devRoom? Apart from starting a new game
It's a bug of that update, will be fixed for next one which i will upploaded around the end of the week ^^

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
so have to be the maid pet for the gallery so i did just that but all that did was gave me the same options i have in the kitchen which was old or New Testament and if you chose to help her you get what you usually get +2 and just go back to the house without the need to teleport with the stone tablet. thought it was going to give you the whole gallery. was this a bug or is the gallery only for the maid scenes at the moment with added requirements?

Last edited:

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
so have to be the maid pet for the gallery so i did just that but all that did was gave me the same options i have in the kitchen which was old or New Testament and if you chose to help her you get what you usually get +2 and just go back to the house without the need to teleport with the stone tablet. thought it was going to give you the whole gallery. was this a bug or is the gallery only for the maid scenes at the moment with added requirements?
The dev room is only for seing deleted content, the maid in there is a copy of the one of the house before changing some of the "new treatment scenes" so if you interact with her it'll be the same as interacting with the one in the house instead of the part thar some of her scenes are different because they received changes.

Otakudesuyo

Oct 21, 2021
The castle npc says Freya should be in the 2nd floor, but when I go there I can't find her at all, the second floor is empty and the only two things I can interact with are the statue and the fireplace.
I tried to go there shrunk also can't find her.

Reactions: kaiser16374849

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
The castle npc says Freya should be in the 2nd floor, but when I go there I can't find her at all, the second floor is empty and the only two things I can interact with are the statue and the fireplace.
I tried to go there shrunk also can't find her.
First of all you have to fight against the orcs to get 8 orc fangs. Then you give them to her in exchange for a reward (it's up to you to choose which one) and finally she will go to the castle

Commollokko

Mar 9, 2022
First of all you have to fight against the orcs to get 8 orc fangs. Then you give them to her in exchange for a reward (it's up to you to choose which one) and finally she will go to the castle
Where to find orcs? Couldnt see them

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Where to find orcs? Couldn't see them
Second basement of cave. I think you have to report about the orcs' camp and bring Freya's reinforcements before you can fight any orcs. I'm not sure, because I cheated the orcs' fangs switch and got my rewards XD
One great advantage of using JoiPlay

Turtlefinder

Mar 3, 2022
Regarding the table, it just changed the MC's sprite to %50 version, I solved it by unlocking the lab and operating the machine there (the MC turned into the corresponding sprite by changing its size in the machine). Whoa, it seems I'll be sticking around at %50 with Liberty, that scene is so hot :love:
Another typing tip, in some scenes you wrote "flattering" (halagando, in spanish), I guess you might want to change it to "flattening" (aplastando, in spanish). Good update, overall.
Hey dude I'm interested to see that scene myself, how do you unlock that scene with Liberty at 50% or was that content removed in an earlier patch? cause I do love the shrink scenes. :)

Reactions: kaiser16374849

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I see, so where would I find Liberty cause every time I go into her room at 50% I somehow get sent to Sasha's room but with nobody and I end up coming out from her room when leaving, I don't know if Liberty is somewhere else or if I'm suffering from a bug.
I checked it out, and yes, there's a bug, but on v0.10, by v0.09 it worked just fine. Only happening at 50%, other two sizes are unaffected. I took a look at Patreon patch notes for v0.10, and it only mentions that fights are bugged, so this bug might as well be present in v0.11. AeryTT please take note of this bug. Liberty's room at 50% size still exists in the game, but the door is bugged upon entering (I managed to teleport to her 50% size version room, and when I got out the door worked as intended, but the bug repeated itself when I entered again).

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I see, so where would I find Liberty cause every time I go into her room at 50% I somehow get sent to Sasha's room but with nobody and I end up coming out from her room when leaving, I don't know if Liberty is somewhere else or if I'm suffering from a bug.
I checked it out, and yes, there's a bug, but on v0.10, by v0.09 it worked just fine. Only happening at 50%, other two sizes are unaffected. I took a look at Patreon patch notes for v0.10, and it only mentions that fights are bugged, so this bug might as well be present in v0.11. AeryTT please take note of this bug. Liberty's room at 50% size still exists in the game, but the door is bugged upon entering (I managed to teleport to her 50% size version room, and when I got out the door worked as intended, but the bug repeated itself when I entered again).
Fixed it right now, It'll be ready for next update (v0.11)

Reactions: HumanRug
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes