hey really good game, keep going.
but i have a question, how i come back to normal size? i can´t back

Reactions: AeryTT

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
hey really good game, keep going.
but i have a question, how i come back to normal size? i can´t back
Use the machine again and press on "restore". Using the pizza doesn't count as shrinking since it`s a bug and will be fixed for next update.

Reactions: Tkl27

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Use the machine again and press on "restore". Using the pizza doesn't count as shrinking since it's a bug and will be fixed for next update.
That's only if he used the machine first. If you use the pizza, trying to restore yourself with the machine will result in it telling you that you're already at full size, meaning the way out is to officially shrink with the machine then restoring yourself also with the machine.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
That's only if he used the machine first. If you use the pizza, trying to restore yourself with the machine will result in it telling you that you're already at full size, meaning the way out is to officially shrink with the machine then restoring yourself also with the machine.
Yeah, if someone gets shrinked with the pizza should load the last save or the machine is not going to work properly

Reactions: gabskken

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Hi! v0.09 is now public, the pizza bug is already gone. However other bugs were reported during this update. From now on each update will have a list of the reported bugs on patreon. So if you find a bug check if it was already reported or not. Remember that i can't fix bugs if I'm not aware of their existence ^^.

Thanks everyone for the support.
v0.09 patreon patch notes:

Reactions: World enjoyer

Commollokko

Mar 9, 2022
How do I beat the girl who is waiting at the entrance of the cave? It seems nearly impossible cause I cant find any way to improve other then mia's training. Any ideas?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, as for v0.09 I have two things to report:
. First, another typo in Eve's shrunken scene: instead of "benewath" it should say "beneath"
. And second, trying to talk to Eve in the Dev Room leads to her telling you that you need to be her pet in order to access the content, either if the corresponding switch is at false or true (tested with JoiPlay's cheat menu, in Android). Or am I really missing something? When I first met Eve there I was already her pet, so I tried changing the switch to false, with the same results.
Apart from that, at each update the content is getting nicer ;)

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Well, as for v0.09 I have two things to report:
. First, another typo in Eve's shrunken scene: instead of "benewath" it should say "beneath"
. And second, trying to talk to Eve in the Dev Room leads to her telling you that you need to be her pet in order to access the content, either if the corresponding switch is at false or true (tested with JoiPlay's cheat menu, in Android). Or am I really missing something? When I first met Eve there I was already her pet, so I tried changing the switch to false, with the same results.
Apart from that, at each update the content is getting nicer ;)
Eve's bug was reported on patreon and it's already fixed for v0.10.
I will correct that mistake with "beneath" now so it will appear fixed on v0.11.
Thanks for reporting! ^^

Reactions: HumanRug
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes