3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Tell me if there is any problem or if i didn't explain myself well enought, english is not my first language haha.
Ah, so please allow me to give you the first tip: it's spelled "enough", not "enought". I'm telling you because you frecuently use that word in the game.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Ah, so please allow me to give you the first tip: it's spelled "enough", not "enought". I'm telling you because you frecuently use that word in the game.
Thanks haha Now changing each ingame quote where i use that word is going to be really hard hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone share his saved game?
I pressed on the table with a pizza and the n saved the game…

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
How do you get the new scenes?
I've raised each girls dominance by 10 points or so. Is there something else I need to do?

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Can someone share his saved game?
I pressed on the table with a pizza and the n saved the game…
View attachment save.rar
This are the saves that i use, i recommend you to use nº5 or nº6. On nº5 the lab is already unlocked and nº6 should be a few steps before unlocking it. Regarding the "table bug" It's explained in v0.08 patreon patch notes, i didn't put it in here because i thought it was too much text, but i recommend to read it. Basically don't interact with the table and everything should work fine, the bug is already fixed for v0.09. Sry for the problem.

Reactions: Boobooz

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Regarding the table, it just changed the MC's sprite to %50 version, I solved it by unlocking the lab and operating the machine there (the MC turned into the corresponding sprite by changing its size in the machine). Whoa, it seems I'll be sticking around at %50 with Liberty, that scene is so hot :love:
Another typing tip, in some scenes you wrote "flattering" (halagando, in spanish), I guess you might want to change it to "flattening" (aplastando, in spanish). Good update, overall.

AeryTT

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Regarding the table, it just changed the MC's sprite to %50 version, I solved it by unlocking the lab and operating the machine there (the MC turned into the corresponding sprite by changing its size in the machine). Whoa, it seems I'll be sticking around at %50 with Liberty, that scene is so hot :love:
Another typing tip, in some scenes you wrote "flattering" (halagando, in spanish), I guess you might want to change it to "flattening" (aplastando, in spanish). Good update, overall.
Yeah, the table is just an event that i used to test how to change the mc sze and i forgot to delete it before compresing. The only way to shrink the character should be using the machine, using the table doesn't count as shrinking so it can break some interactions. I explain it on the patreon patch notes of v0.08. The table event got deleted for v0.09 i recomend not to interact with it.

Thanks for reporting the grammar mistake.

Reactions: World enjoyer
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes