3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3963766

Overview::
During the university summer break, I was wondering how to spend my time with no particular plans when my roommate Akira becomes a girl due to TS syndrome! If she climaxes 100 times within 30 days of TS syndrome, her gender will become fixed!? A debauched summer life with a sudden girl begins...
Formerly know as "TStudent Life -Summer Vacation with a Transsex Girl-"

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-23
Developer: 88Danuki/HachiHachiDanuki - -
Publisher: HENTAI Plan / OTAKU Plan - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Old Fan Translation

View attachment 3963769 View attachment 3963770 View attachment 3963771 View attachment 3963772 View attachment 3963773 View attachment 3963774 View attachment 3963775 View attachment 3963776
So, Are You implying that TS Syndrome Is Contagious??
- that upon your TS roommate's orgasms (when she cums), that it can be passed to her sexual partner?
That would be So Cool!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Biyuri

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
So he is a male rommate transformed into a girl? What does sissification actually mean?

And i thought i found some good pixel game for a couple of hrs.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If NTR haters are cucks, and NTR lovers are cucks...who isn't a cuck? That's sounds like Cuckception.
And traps indeed aren't gay, because they're designed to look feminine. It's the femininity that attracts people, thus being into traps is the most hetero you can be, because you instinctively pick up on the femininity.

I shall cordially engage you, good sir. May your riposte be sharp and nearly find its aim.
Don't think too much about it, in the mind of that user even dogs are cucks because they lick their parts.

Just go his way and don't look him in the eyes, he'll go crazy. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

i think traps are gay because they have a penis idk
Yes, but don't say it too loudly, you break some people's hopes. :LOL:

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not sure but the description seems to imply we can play from the perspective of the girl ? I can't find the option to do so

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not sure but the description seems to imply we can play from the perspective of the girl ? I can't find the option to do so
No, the description says that the MC is going to spend the summer with his roommate who turned into a girl, and that, in order to cure him, he must make him (her?) cum 30 times, the girl in question is just an NPC .

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Up for debate but i bet my ass if not for him turning into a chick they would have gotten together either way judging from their conversations. So i judge it to be the following jpg.

View attachment 3964805
Maybe we could say that if she doesn't have a dick this is not really gay... but lovers of futas and traps would come to cry :ROFLMAO:... the universe is really very confusing.

Apr 23, 2018
This is the meme "So my best friend dress as xxx as a joke" but you get to choose "Hoe before bro" or "Bro before hoe" by doing her (in time limit).

Oh the dilemma of "She was a He before" but magically TS into real girl. Those who argue that "but it's still a he before!" will not play this game since they will think "It's gay!" and those who think "I don't mind (and choose to turn her permanently)" are "Hentai TS = Girl, so IDM".

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK does this have?

Futa?
Gay?
Traps?

I know the TS Syndrome story is males turn to female and none of these tags fit. So I want to make sure it actually is TS Syndrome based game and they are just turned female.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes