3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys does someone has the problem that if you change resolution the screen become black ?
Even closing the game doesn't resolve

TootinCommon

Formerly 'garbageboytrashman'
Jun 28, 2020
Any changes in steam version?
The translation is pretty clunky compared to the old fanTL, but according to the DLsite page there have been multiple bugfixes and a miscellaneous update, but the changelog is in Japanese.

Edit: actually both of the translations are clunky in different areas, it might be best to stick with the official TL

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The translation is pretty clunky compared to the old fanTL, but according to the DLsite page there have been multiple bugfixes and a miscellaneous update, but the changelog is in Japanese.
sorry man do you have the screen resolution bug too ? don't change it from options otherwise you won't be able to change it

fredballx

Mar 10, 2018

Edit: actually both of the translations are clunky in different areas, it might be best to stick with the official TL
if your wondering what the changelog is all of them are "Fixed the bug" so no idea what they did

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Nope, the same thing happened to me, even resizing even a little bit from the original resolution would make the screen goes black, well have to manage playing this game with smaller window i guess for the time being.
hi guys i have the same problem with this last version.
Were you able to resolve in some way ?
SenaTTK

Edit : i did it ! i searched a bit on internet and i found something about GPU options, i don't remeber what i changed but after i reset GPU options to default, on Nvdia panel, game started working even with resolution changed, so it's something realted to GPU but i don't know which function in particurly was causing the problem

Last edited:

atamatata2

Mar 25, 2020
anyone have issue with the individual volume slider not working? It just resets back to default. Unfortunately the All volume slider doesn't seem to override the individual volume settings either as even at 1, it is still quite loud
Did you find any solution? I have the same issue.

SUBUWUOWO

Formerly 'Pethza'
Dec 19, 2022
Why I can't continue my save, I mean when I quit the game and go back to play it I need to start from 0 again

Is it only happened to me or what?

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
Game melts my computer due to uncapped FPS. seriously, what is it with Japanese devs and forgetting to enable a simple 30-60 fps cap?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes