3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
May 31, 2019
this site needs a feminization tag. how is this sissification
It's not feminization either though.
This is simply run of the mill "gender bender" shit. Transformation tag covers that pretty well.
Feminization and sissification are pretty synonymous, but I'd also argue for a feminization tag in general. Since you can have sissification without the person getting tits, but feminization kind of implies the whole 9-yards. Feminization as a tag would kind of help those people who care if the MC gets tits (like me), to know if the game is worth their time or not.
I ain't about to trudge through a 6 hour Renpy game just to get to the end and find out the MC is still flat as a fuckin board and we're still just doing retarded chastity cage bullshit.

Reactions: Celebrius

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
OK does this have?

Futa?
Gay?
Traps?

I know the TS Syndrome story is males turn to female and none of these tags fit. So I want to make sure it actually is TS Syndrome based game and they are just turned female.
-No
-No
-No

A dude wakes up one day, and he is a girl, both in mind and body.
The character's diary show his change of mind from "I'm discovering my body" to "I'm in love with my room mate and we like to have sex".

The "but I'm a guy" moments are pretty rare and tame.

I'd say it would be closer to a tomboy than a trap.

Now, whether you consider a man having sex with another man in a female body is gay is up to you. I'd say no, especially since in the end the character consider themselves a woman.
Story end in 30 days?
Yes, but it unlocks an endless mode after that, so you can complete the events you haven't done, and your wardrobe.

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
No, the description says that the MC is going to spend the summer with his roommate who turned into a girl, and that, in order to cure him, he must make him (her?) cum 30 times, the girl in question is just an NPC .
Just the opposite actually - "fixed" in the synopsis is meant in the "unmoving" sense, not the "repaired" sense. As is often the case in genderbender manga, the condition will wear off if the transformed person abstains from sex and become permanent if they don't (or if their partner is a bad lover, I suppose, but this is hentai we're talking about - no such thing outside NTR stories).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Unofficial Linux port (64 bit):

(both the .x86_64 and .pck files go in the same folder; make the former executable.
If you want to port the Windows version to Linux yourself, this post may be useful)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kik137

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Just the opposite actually - "fixed" in the synopsis is meant in the "unmoving" sense, not the "repaired" sense. As is often the case in genderbender manga, the condition will wear off if the transformed person abstains from sex and become permanent if they don't (or if their partner is a bad lover, I suppose, but this is hentai we're talking about - no such thing outside NTR stories).

That mean we dont sex her all 30 days?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
That mean we dont sex her all 30 days?
I believe that it means if they orgasm 100 times, they're stuck as a woman and you win the game. If you don't reach 100 orgasms by the 30 day mark, they turn back into a man and you lose the game.

The idea is that orgasms make them stay as a woman, and a lack of orgasms make them return into a man. Of course, your objective is to make sure they stay as a woman so you can continue having sex with them, so you'd want to make them orgasm 100 times.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
No, the description says that the MC is going to spend the summer with his roommate who turned into a girl, and that, in order to cure him, he must make him (her?) cum 30 times, the girl in question is just an NPC .
...For this reason, the game unfolds from two perspectives: [Friend who underwent TS perspective] and [Your perspective].

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So, Are You implying that TS Syndrome Is Contagious??
Bros, I kept the climax meter under 100. I tell you, it was a huge mistake!!! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aniway the game structure are not really mod friendly.....
View attachment 2561334
expect nothing to mod here....so sad....
so since there is no pck file, there is no way to edit the save file or is there?...
Sorr for necroing, the .PCK is embedded in the .EXE. You can use to split the file into a smaller .EXE and a .PCK. With the same tool, you can unzip the latter and edit its content.
Btw, the game is made with Godot v3.5.1.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

mogoprof

Jul 6, 2024
anyone have issue with the individual volume slider not working? It just resets back to default. Unfortunately the All volume slider doesn't seem to override the individual volume settings either as even at 1, it is still quite loud

Reactions: scrumbles
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes