Jzrobinson24

Apr 1, 2024
Hey I was wondering if you could help I've bought the camera from andersons and it says I need to set it up but where? I've gone to like all the locations I can think of and there's nothing on the camera

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Hey I was wondering if you could help I've bought the camera from andersons and it says I need to set it up but where? I've gone to like all the locations I can think of and there's nothing on the camera
Ah, I see where the problem is. Ok, talk to Mindy at the store. You can buy the equipment from her. Then go to the basement and start the next quest there, the link will be there to start it. Thank you for pointing this out, I'll try to make the objectives a bit more clearer in future updates.

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you so much for the high praise. Now regarding Julie's affection or any other character's affection, go to the quest menu to her section and you'll see location with a link to where she is at that point. I made it so, that characters have semi-realistic routines. Like Julie has a weekday and a weekend routine. I'll continue to improve this interaction system with subsequent updates.
It'd be helpful to have that link appear for the relevant character in the main quest also, since it isn't necessarily obvious that you should scroll down to a currently unavailable side quest to get that info. The tip just tells you to go to the bank, so I tried visiting her at the bank at different times to see if any option appears (on weekday afternoons Julie is in the bank and also in the coffee shop, so if you checked the bank first because of the clue in the quest, you might not expect that she will also be somewhere else).

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Gilf transformation fetish... how to turn young hot girls into grannies someone wants to fuck.

adding an edit as that probably came out too harsh.
Its not a bad game far as I can tell, and some of the transformations is good, some of them is not so much to my preferance. Others ofcourse may have a very different experience.

Sandi5

Jun 29, 2021
Dylan Side Quest

The best way to help Dylan is through a founding family. Contact the Payne household at your bedroom
(Required: Complete Miranda's transformation and gaining an ally either through her or her husband via the main quest).

all the quests are done even the side quests and im stuck with this.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Dylan Side Quest

The best way to help Dylan is through a founding family. Contact the Payne household at your bedroom
(Required: Complete Miranda's transformation and gaining an ally either through her or her husband via the main quest).

Good chanse its a bug of some kind, but just to be sure (and assuming you done all the side quests as you stated), try go to your bedroom and see that there is no line for you to contact the Payne that you choosed to ally with, if nothing still, can try scroll a bit (maybe its below the visible text for you?) or use the wait/sleep button to move time.
If nothing of that helps, you should probably pester the developers so they can peek at whats gone wrong.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Dylan Side Quest

hi, could you send me your save file?

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Fix your grammar, dude. Just in the first minute, I've found like 4 "your" instead of "you're".
thank you for pointing that out. like I said before, English isn't my native language. there are bound to be grammar errors all over. I'll try to find the grammar error as much as I can. Again, thank you for pointing those out.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Gilf transformation fetish... how to turn young hot girls into grannies someone wants to fuck.

adding an edit as that probably came out too harsh.
Its not a bad game far as I can tell, and some of the transformations is good, some of them is not so much to my preferance. Others ofcourse may have a very different experience.
Lol I totally get it man. I expected that not every transformation will be to everyone's taste. If you do have suggestions, please consider joining my Discord.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
The Dylan pier videos don’t appear to be loading for me, I play on iOS mobile if that makes a difference
hmmm i think the webm format videos don't actually work on iOS. Sorry man, I think you should play it on pc. I'll look for solution later down the line.

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I had the same issue on another game and the developer said ‘I had left the type/mp4 instead of type/webm in my video tag’ which resolved the issue. Not sure if that’s any help but if not, thanks anyway

johnmantis

Sep 29, 2019
also struggling with the Dylan issue to contact Payne family, while all other quests are completed. Interested to hear what the issue is
Side note: more Miranda content not a bad thing either

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes