RPGM [Translation finished] Imouto Life- Monochrome Mobile Port [Hbox 335703]

Kyrne

Oct 4, 2023
Here is my crack for version 2.01 of Imouto Life- Monochrome.
The main menu still says 2.0.0, but I checked and this is definitely 2.0.1, so the dev just forgot to update it.

Massive props to all those involved in translating and uncensoring this game and the main thread here- F95zone

Imouto Life- Monochrome 2.01 - Cracked (Translated and Uncensored):

However if you want the original version but just cracked, this version is untranslated and censored, but I have removed the DRM so you can do whatever you want to it.
Imouto Life- Monochrome 2.01 - Cracked (Untranslated and Censored):

If you want to play it in JoiPlay and don't want to run an APK, then here are the files to do so:

If you just want the files which are used to apply the translation and uncensoring, the files for those are here:
Link is dead

submarine13

May 10, 2019
There seems to be a bug when you pick a title, the stats (vigor, energy) don't adjust regardless of the title given to you. I have the athletic peerless onii-chan, and I should have around 5 vigor points and maybe a little bit more energy. But I don't. This is on the latest translated port btw, and I tried recreating this on the original Japanese one, and the stats seem to adjust, I just can't understand the text, but the stats adjust accordingly.

This is the English version (2.01) IMG_20231204_212418.jpg

And this is the Japanese version (also 2.01)
IMG_20231204_212610.jpg

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
There seems to be a bug when you pick a title, the stats (vigor, energy) don't adjust regardless of the title given to you. I have the athletic peerless onii-chan, and I should have around 5 vigor points and maybe a little bit more energy. But I don't. This is on the latest translated port btw, and I tried recreating this on the original Japanese one, and the stats seem to adjust, I just can't understand the text, but the stats adjust accordingly.

This is the English version (2.01) View attachment 3141885

And this is the Japanese version (also 2.01)
View attachment 3141892
Responded your message in the game thread.

How do you go back in the mobile version once you're in a dialogue window?
Touch the screen with two fingers.
In general every game in Joiplay is: 1 finger select, 2 fingers return.

• Red Heart
Reactions: submarine13

Lampy_0

Jun 11, 2024
For anyone interested, I have cracked and made a .apk version of 1.07 with the current above partial translations and uncensoring.
That way, you don't need to play through JoiPlay and it can just be a native android app.

Diaclaimer: the original APK doesn't include any libs for armeabi-v7a or others, so this might only work on modern 64bit android devices.

Edit: sorry I fixed the link, it was going to the wrong game before but it is fine now!
Can't access it