RPGM [Translation finished] Imouto Life- Monochrome Mobile Port [Hbox 335703]

Signcandy

Jan 17, 2023
I'm done fixing Sea Scene
-Partial TL choice & item
-Sync with Image item
please comment if still have some bug
Hello may i know where to put this on the android apk? cause i cant seem to find its data on android T_T

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Is it possible to use the color mod for the android version?
Yes, but you won't be able to just simply drop the mod in the game folder. The images between the android version and pc version are located in different folders. Also, some images that were grouped in a single file in the pc version are separated in multiple files, so you probably will need to manually check which ones are separeted and manually crop some files into multiple ones (like image1.png into image1_a.png, image1_b.png, for example). But you should be able to do it very easily.

Personally, I like the game as it is, as it feels like reading manga.

Nigeyo

Oct 20, 2020
I think there was error which is cowgirl scene can't be triggered at all...
The requirements are,
Trust 200+ / Lust 200+
V.sensitive / mood Love big brother
On Friday night
Go to bed -> ignore sex invitation (the scene will trigger on the next morning)

But for some reason after days of trials... She didn't invite me to bed at all..

Was there anyone else trying to get the cowgirl scene on mobile who encounter the same problem as me?

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I think there was error which is cowgirl scene can't be triggered at all...
The requirements are,
Trust 200+ / Lust 200+
V.sensitive / mood Love big brother
On Friday night
Go to bed -> ignore sex invitation (the scene will trigger on the next morning)

But for some reason after days of trials... She didn't invite me to bed at all..

Was there anyone else trying to get the cowgirl scene on mobile who encounter the same problem as me?
Okay, so I checked in editor for this and found the common event for that scene. Then I found where exactly it tries to call the event and with which conditions. I attached the image to show exactly where it is. So translating the conditions it goes:

Code:
If V6DayOfTheWeek = 5 (saturday)
If V129ImoutoFrustrationDegree >= 2 (not sure, but I'm guessing days without any H events)
  If V21ImoutoInterest >= 200
   If V23ImoutoMood >= +1 (which is best or 2nd best mood)
    If V190MasturbationExperience >= 5 (not surte which events count for this, but I'm guessing both peeking events)
     If V62CurrentSexEnergy = V252MaxSexEnergy
      Set V4Hours = 8
      Set V5Minuts = 30
      Call Common Event DisplayTime
      Call Common Event IntercruralSexProcessing
The required day for the scene appears to be saturday, and not friday, plus the conditions are a little bit different. I also found that conditions for the interaction in which you can deny her invitation might have created confusion. Check the 2nd screeshot. In the common event "night commands", the interactions occur with different conditions, which translates:

Code:
If V20ImoutoTrust >=200
  If V139InsertionExperience >= 20 (I guess at least 20 penetrations)
   If V23ImoutoMood >= +1
    If V253AP >= 25 (current action points)
     If V129ImoutoFrustrationDegree >= 2 (same as before, prob days with no H events)
      If V98AfterTakingBath = 1 (had a bath = 1)
       ... rest of the code ...
And to top it off, if you deny the invitation it decreases some of the stats, which might be enough to not meet the conditions when calling the scene after (3rd screenshot, translations below)

Code:
Control variable : V23ImoutoMood -1
Control variable : V21ImoutoInterest -4
Control variable : V20ImoutoTrust -10
Control variable : V129ImoutoFrustrationDegree +2
Control variable : V16DisplayStatus = False
Call Common Event "Going to bed"
So to trigger the scene, if your Trust is 200 or more and have more than 20 penetrations, you will also need the best mood (+2), at least 204 Interest, at least 210 Trust, trigger masturbation events at least 5 times and not have triggered any H-scene in the last 2 days. Theoretically, if your trust is below 200 and/or have less than 20 penetrations, you can trigger the scene without the night interaction.

To be sure, I tested in-game by manually changing the variables with JoiPlay and it worked.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 193556.png Screenshot 2023-02-15 195715.png Screenshot 2023-02-15 201127.png

Last edited:

Nigeyo

Oct 20, 2020
Okay, so I checked in editor for this and found the common event for that scene. Then I found where exactly it tries to call the event and with which conditions. I attached the image to show exactly where it is. So translating the conditions it goes:

Code:
If V6DayOfTheWeek = 5 (saturday)
If V129ImoutoFrustrationDegree >= 2 (not sure, but I'm guessing days without any H events)
   If V23ImoutoMood >= +1 (which is best or 2nd best mood)
    If V190MasturbationExperience >= 5 (not surte which events count for this, but I'm guessing both peeking events)
     If V62CurrentSexEnergy = V252MaxSexEnergy
      Set V4Hours = 8
      Set V5Minuts = 30
      Call Common Event DisplayTime
      Call Common Event IntercruralSexProcessing
The required day for the scene appears to be saturday, and not friday, plus the conditions are a little bit different. I also found that conditions for the interaction in which you can deny her invitation might have created confusion. Check the 2nd screeshot. In the common event "night commands", the interactions occur with different conditions, which translates:

Code:
If V20ImoutoTrust >=200
  If V139InsertionExperience >= 20 (I guess at least 20 penetrations)
   If V23ImoutoMood >= +1
    If V253AP >= 25 (current action points)
     If V129ImoutoFrustrationDegree >= 2 (same as before, prob days with no H events)
      If V98AfterTakingBath = 1 (had a bath = 1)
       ... rest of the code ...
And to top it off, if you deny the invitation it decreases some of the stats, which might be enough to not meet the conditions when calling the scene after (3rd screenshot, translations below)

Code:
Control variable : V23ImoutoMood -1
Control variable : V21ImoutoInterest -4
Control variable : V20ImoutoTrust -10
Control variable : V129ImoutoFrustrationDegree +2
Control variable : V16DisplayStatus = False
Call Common Event "Going to bed"
So to trigger the scene, if your Trust is 200 or more and have more than 20 penetrations, you will also need the best mood (+2), at least 204 Interest, at least 210 Trust, trigger masturbation events at least 5 times and not have triggered any H-scene in the last 2 days. Theoretically, if your trust is below 200 and/or have less than 20 penetrations, you can trigger the scene without the night interaction.

To be sure, I tested in-game by manually changing the variables with JoiPlay and it worked.

View attachment 2393919 View attachment 2393920 View attachment 2393922
Many thanks! May you have a great day and the day after.. :)))

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Verison 2.0.0 Available. Needs to be cracked and translated:
Thanks for providing the file!
But I'm not sure if it really is necessary to translate it. Checking the version changes since 1.0.7:

Code:
2023-03-27 1.0.8
Fixed an error in the images displayed in some albums.

2023-04-04 1.0.9
Fixed an issue where the graphics would collapse during
certain operations during the late-night part.

2023-04-28 2.0.0
Fixed the issue where the camisole is displayed at a position
shifted from her body when moving is selected while inserting on her back
- I tested quite a bit the version 1.0.7 and didn't find the bug fixed in 1.0.8.
- The bug fixed in 1.0.9 I found once or twice and returns back to normal after choosing next action.
- The bug described in the 2.0.0 is, when in the "from the back" position, while inserted and moving, if you choose to undress the camisole, it will only update the change if you choose "stop". In other words, it isn't updating the change of clothes while looping that specific animation.

Since the 1.0.7 already is pretty stable and these updates are such minor bug fixes, with no new features and stuff, maybe not worth the hassle of risking new bugs porting the translation. There was a few pieces of code I had to change to fix some already and may not remember everything... :unsure:

Also, I'm not sure how the other version was cracked. I used some files from here that had already been fixed. It would be great if someone that knows how to and would like to do it could post it here. Even if just for archiving and stuff. Maybe someday when I'm bored and have some free time I could look into it.

Donlavon

Sep 5, 2017
Version 2.0.1 available. Needs to be cracked and translated.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Version 2.0.1 available. Needs to be cracked and translated.
Code:
2023-06-01 2.0.1
Fixed an issue where certain operations in the late-night part caused the graphics to collapse.
Thanks for sharing the latest version. But if you read my last post and compare the changelog you will see they are still trying to iron out the same bug described in the 1.0.9 update. Also, as I said in the same post, even with many hours of game time I found it only a couple of times and it returns back to normal after choosing next action.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 2.01 of Imouto Life- Monochrome.
The main menu still says 2.0.0, but I checked and this is definitely 2.0.1, so the dev just forgot to update it.

Massive props to all those involved in translating and uncensoring this game and the main thread here- F95zone

Imouto Life- Monochrome 2.01 - Cracked (Translated and Uncensored):

However if you want the original version but just cracked, this version is untranslated and censored, but I have removed the DRM so you can do whatever you want to it.
Imouto Life- Monochrome 2.01 - Cracked (Untranslated and Censored):

If you want to play it in JoiPlay and don't want to run an APK, then here are the files to do so:

If you just want the files which are used to apply the translation and uncensoring, the files for those are here:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
The main menu still says 2.0.0, but I checked and this is definitely 2.0.1, so the dev just forgot to update it.

Massive props to all those involved in translating and uncensoring this game and the main thread here- F95zone

However if you want the original version but just cracked, this version is untranslated and censored, but I have removed the DRM so you can do whatever you want to it.

If you want to play it in JoiPlay and don't want to run an APK, then here are the files to do so:

If you just want the files which are used to apply the translation and uncensoring, the files for those are here:
Thanks

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

Thanks for porting the translation to the new update!
Recently I didn't have much time for anything besides posting a few messages and following a few threads and didn't want to touch this, considering it only fixes small bugs. Did you have any problems when porting to the update?

I'll be updating the main thread shortly with due credits! :giggle:

Reactions: ďɨąβ๏ℓ๏

Kuroozzz

Jul 6, 2023
Are there cheats or something to move faster? It's that I lost my progress and I don't really want to do everything from the beginning

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Mega Link died on me ,
can you check it.