RPGM [Translation finished] Imouto Life- Monochrome Mobile Port [Hbox 335703]

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
For anyone interested, I have cracked and made a .apk version of 1.07 with the current above partial translations and uncensoring.
That way, you don't need to play through JoiPlay and it can just be a native android app.

Diaclaimer: the original APK doesn't include any libs for armeabi-v7a or others, so this might only work on modern 64bit android devices.

Edit: sorry I fixed the link, it was going to the wrong game before but it is fine now!

Last edited:

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
For anyone interested, I have cracked and made a .apk version of 1.07 with the current above partial translations and uncensoring.
That way, you don't need to play through JoiPlay and it can just be a native android app.

Isn't this Dog Princess v1.05?

Reactions: TJ888

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Isn't this Dog Princess v1.05?
Big woops, sorry updated the link. I should have checked before posting. As I also posted a Dog Princess link in another thread and my clipboard must have got messed up.
Also someone informed me that it may not work on older devices due to even the original APK was not built to includes libs for older devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: chickenmaid

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
I have Fully (to my knowledge) MTL translated the game. It is quite inaccurate. And incoherent at times. But it is in English!
Extract this and place CommonEvents.json and Map001 in in the /www/data/. Backup if you want, then hit Replace.

Edit : bugged file, go to my other comment with a file

Last edited:
Reactions: Azwzrd

Donlavon

Sep 5, 2017
I have Fully (to my knowledge) MTL translated the game. It is quite inaccurate. And incoherent at times. But it is in English!
Extract this and place CommonEvents.json and Map001 in in the /www/data/. Backup if you want, then hit Replace.
Thanks. Was able to add the files to the apk and it work! I add the Mega link of the translated apk.

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Alright ive fixed the issue, but now i have to retranslate it lol

In CommonEvents.json there is ("name": and ("trigger":

If i Ctrl+F trigger":0 then translate the text in "name":"" I can figure out what section of the code I'm in, because usually it's
just endless code (look at the image lol).

The thing that was causing the undefined error was the "going to bed" and "setting day" sections.

so It'll take a while for a new file to be ready. but yeah this was just a update

edit: it turned a colon into a :)

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Okay, this one should work. Sorry for the wait, This is my first time translating a game. so troubleshooting this took awhile. please let me know if anything else is broken

If possible say what you were doing if you get a error

Edit: Also, this is a MTL translation. And it's not very coherent at times. Just remember that

Last edited:

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Okay, this one should work. Sorry for the wait, This is my first time translating a game. so troubleshooting this took awhile. please let me know if anything else is broken

If possible say what you were doing if you get a error.
i usually make a backup after some editing so
I'm not back from scratch again
it was pain to do

Reactions: Icepicked

Whipnow1

Aug 13, 2022

If possible say what you were doing if you get a error.
Thank you very much for the translation. I've played for 20m so far no issues

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021

If possible say what you were doing if you get a error

Edit: Also, this is a MTL translation. And it's not very coherent at times. Just remember that
it's worked pretty well
i tested it until weekend
thank you

Reactions: Icepicked

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Also can't proceed when choosing the make memories at sea option.
i think for sea it's have bug, I'll try to find what's wrong with it,
and for bath scene it's worked well for me for the latest Translation

Last edited:

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Also can't proceed when choosing the make memories at sea option.
Found A error when taking A bath after A bath event.
What do you mean by "A bath event"? Is it the "take a bath option"? Or one where it forces you to take one due to the time.
Also, if you could reproduce the error again that would be helpful.

And I believe the memories at sea option was bugged before I translated it. Probably from the port

Edit: I don't know how to use the quote system lol