RPGM [Translation finished] Imouto Life- Monochrome Mobile Port [Hbox 335703]

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
For anyone interested, I have cracked and made a .apk version of 1.07 with the current above partial translations and uncensoring.
That way, you don't need to play through JoiPlay and it can just be a native android app.

Diaclaimer: the original APK doesn't include any libs for armeabi-v7a or others, so this might only work on modern 64bit android devices.

Edit: sorry I fixed the link, it was going to the wrong game before but it is fine now!
Would you be willing to provide this cracked .apk version of 1.07 but without the partial translations?

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
i can reduce the price for easier at Mobile,
but you will have no reason for pilling up Money,
so i didn't do that ,
JoiPlay is easier to get every item in game
if u know where to add

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
so i didn't do that ,
if u know where to add
Did you patch my file or your original one?
It's cool if you want to use mine. I won't complain, since I used yours as a base

Reactions: cpkrip

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
so i didn't do that ,
if u know where to add
it's just JoiPlay default features
I'm just fixing the scene not mod
thanks for someone who uploaded the original file
Screenshot_20221222-164146_JoiPlay.png

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
wait, i replied to the wrong comment. i meant to reply to the one where you said you patched the "memories at sea" option. thats what my comment was asking about
oh i see
I'll try to fix it yours too
maybe tonight I'll see it
did u have any update ? so i didn't do it twice
i just hope my phone doesn't explode because it's heavy processing

Last edited:

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
oh i see
I'll try to fix it yours too
maybe tonight I'll see it
did u have any update ? so i didn't do it twice
i just hope my phone doesn't explode because it's heavy processing
Nah I'm not updating it right now so you're free to do mine if you want. Would be greatly appreciated.

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Nah I'm not updating it right now so you're free to do mine if you want. Would be greatly appreciated.
i fix the bug sea scene for yours TL
but i can't find what's wrong with bath scene
you can't go back after peeking

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Merry Christmas!
After a few days of work learning how to do stuff, I ported the official english translation and uncensor patch to this RPGMaker mobile version, just in time for a christmas release. Already posted in a thread here, but it's awaiting approval at the moment.

While we wait, here's the download links:
Download 1.07_EN.rar: - -

:)

DavidTK0909

Nov 8, 2022
Merry Christmas!
After a few days of work learning how to do stuff, I ported the official english translation and uncensor patch to this RPGMaker mobile version, just in time for a christmas release. Already posted in a thread here, but it's awaiting approval at the moment.

Merry Christmas!

Is posible to add mods to this version?
Like this mods https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-ultimate-godly-brother-mod-v-2-1.50143/

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Merry Christmas!

thank you ,
I'm sorry that i can't help much

Last edited:

cpkrip

Nov 3, 2022
Merry Christmas!

It worked rly fine, thanks!
But on the weekend i cant go to the beach even i have enough money

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I updated the main thread with a new version. I talked about how that mod was made and included instructions on how to achieve most of those things with the built in functions of JoiPlay. Also manually translated some internal variables to make it easier to do.

thank you ,
I'm sorry that i can't help much
Don't worry! This was quite a learning experience to me :D. At first I thought it was going to be as simple as matching up the original lines and swapping with the trasnlated ones. But I ended up having to learn quite a bit of how the game was programmed in the RPGMaker editor, some of it's JS plugins and the file structures... Not sure if and when I'll have time for something like this again, but I'm looking into some other stuff I could try my hand at...

Reactions: XProudNoobX

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
It worked rly fine, thanks!
But on the weekend i cant go to the beach even i have enough money
I went deep in the editor to check how the game was handling that event and found out the problems. Turns out the conditional statement to trigger some of the events included actual parts of dialogue that were translated, looping back to the starting menu and never even checking money or AP. Since those messages needed to stay translated, I changed the string the conditional statements looked for to reflect the translated strings. But also, I found an error commited by the devs that unlocked the memory in the photo album before checking money and AP, so that you could unlock the memory without the event actually happening.

All these fixes are included in the latest version I just uploaded to the main thread.
I personally tested this event, but please let me know if there is anymore bugs. I'll be a bit busy during the holidays but I'll check as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
I updated the main thread with a new version. I talked about how that mod was made and included instructions on how to achieve most of those things with the built in functions of JoiPlay. Also manually translated some internal variables to make it easier to do.

Don't worry! This was quite a learning experience to me :D. At first I thought it was going to be as simple as matching up the original lines and swapping with the trasnlated ones. But I ended up having to learn quite a bit of how the game was programmed in the RPGMaker editor, some of it's JS plugins and the file structures... Not sure if and when I'll have time for something like this again, but I'm looking into some other stuff I could try my hand at...
i hope you can make text shorter
because it's out of the frame
idk how others ppl seeing it ,
so i appreciate if we can discuss about this,

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
i hope you can make text shorter
because it's out of the frame
idk how others ppl seeing it ,
so i appreciate if we can discuss about this,
As far as I know, all dialogue texts are properly wrapped to fit the message box.

As I explained in the main thread (known issues and change logs), some UI texts may overlap a little and Diary Logs were edited so it would fit the designated area (full logs can be read by touching the magnifying glass). Make it too small and it is unreadable. I further improved this in the latest version 1.07.2.

The only text out of frame I can remember is the text description for the mood and sensitivity in the Imouto Status popup. Those were already realigned to not overflow too much, but even in the official english PC release these two texts are "out of the frame".

If there is another instance of text out of frame, feel free to attach a screenshot.

Reactions: cpkrip and Azwzrd