VN Onhold [Translation Progress] MamaxHolic -Atelier Kaguya BARE&BUNNY-

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Last edited:

Kangz123

Jul 14, 2019
Finished the first main character stories and scenes. Going to finish Yasha's endings, then continue Sally's story.
After that the 2 remaining subchars.

And have a great summer everyone :)
Thank you for the new update Voolux! Just wanna let you know I'm still following MxH's translation progress and looking forward for Yasha, Sally, and the milf trio's harem route to be finished as well.

Kangz123

Jul 14, 2019
Disagree...... to understad everything and translate better it would be better to traslate step by step. To rush now would be not so good.
Yeah, but I only suggested that because I already read the game through textractor except for Miime and Akane's route .

Last edited:

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks everyone for your kind words :)
However I had to take a break for some time due to IRL stuff, job and moving to another house etc...
I will return to duty as fast as I can.

Disagree...... to understad everything and translate better it would be better to traslate step by step. To rush now would be not so good.
Indeed, it's really hard to just slice into the middle of a translation, because you don't know what's going on and the translated text will be horrible. This will cause to re-translate the whole scenario, which takes more time.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

Puretony01

Sep 2, 2021
Well, it can be anything. Try to read the thread I posted above: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Finished the first main character stories and scenes. Going to finish Yasha's endings, then continue Sally's story.
After that the 2 remaining subchars.

And have a great summer everyone :)
Hey Voolux

Would you be interested in a collab?
I've actually translated a bit more where you have left off from.

Let us know if you are interested. As just looking through the text there is still a fair bit of work left to do.

Reactions: dkunk

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Hey Voolux

Would you be interested in a collab?
I've actually translated a bit more where you have left off from.

Let us know if you are interested. As just looking through the text there is still a fair bit of work left to do.
Well, sure thing. Just PM me how should we proceed or how's your progress/plan. If you are going to continue Yasha's route where I left off I will not continue that later on, pointless to translate the same stuff for both of us.
I might return to Sally's part later on.

Puretony01

Sep 2, 2021
Well, sure thing. Just PM me how should we proceed or how's your progress/plan. If you are going to continue Yasha's route where I left off I will not continue that later on, pointless to translate the same stuff for both of us.
I might return to Sally's part later on.
I'm not sure but for some reason I cant pm you?
Believe I have enough posts to do so, otherwise I have left a couple messages on your profile page otherwise I've got to figure out another way to communicate

dkunk

Feb 12, 2022
Thank you so much for doing this work! To see a bare & bunny title get translated is epic.

Shigokareluv

Dec 9, 2020
Hey I try to find out for myself how to use the Translation toll.....but I can get it work because I have no Idea of programming. I can even translate the tools

Hope some one can help me with this because I wann try to translate some other Kaguya games

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Hey I try to find out for myself how to use the Translation toll.....but I can get it work because I have no Idea of programming. I can even translate the tools

Hope some one can help me with this because I wann try to translate some other Kaguya games
Well, you try if you want.

Reactions: Shigokareluv

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Hello im trying to use Kaguya Tool to extract message.dat file from エロティ課 誘惑研修はじまるよ~
but the tool said "this version of the file is not supported"
anyway to fix it? or I'm stuck at a dead end....

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Hello im trying to use Kaguya Tool to extract message.dat file from エロティ課 誘惑研修はじまるよ~
but the tool said "this version of the file is not supported"
anyway to fix it? or I'm stuck at a dead end....
Please use a hex editor to check message.dat, the tool should only works for [SCR-MESSAGE]ver4.0 as header, so for older version I guess we'll need to modify the tool