Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 22, 2017
Apparently the scenes break after interacting with the Baker twice or on the third try. I even have the gallery unlocked and it doesn't show the scenes for me.
Make sure you use the translation from BlueFireNick on the "un-edited" version aka not my flawed translation.
That should hopefully fix the issue.

I did encounter the same thing, but as written above I expect the issue to be due to my translation attempt and not BlueFireNick 's auto-translator that is causing the issue as it did not seem to occur with the other NPC's.

Jun 6, 2017
kinda shocked kagura games hasn't pick this one up yet.
I'm sure they will just might be a while before they announce it. Tear and the Library of Labyrinths was first released in Japan in March of last year but wasn't released by Kagura until November 7th. We probably won't even get an announcement before August if not September.

Reactions: jasterx17

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I'm sure they will just might be a while before they announce it. Tear and the Library of Labyrinths was first released in Japan in March of last year but wasn't released by Kagura until November 7th. We probably won't even get an announcement before August if not September.
hmm thats true

flyingdrull

Nov 5, 2020
Here you go:

Just unpack the files into the game's main folder (where the exe file is located) and read the How to Use text file. The Tool is dependent on the game's location path, so you'll have to manually change the path of two files with notepad. I tried to make the steps as clear as possible. Still requires the MTool itself, which is in the 7zip file, so you'll get the tool itself. The base game I used is the one on

I did everything in the how to use but when i start but the tool doesn't appear when i start the game when though i can perfectly boot it up when the start with tool. Did i skip something?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I did everything in the how to use but when i start but the tool doesn't appear when i start the game when though i can perfectly boot it up when the start with tool. Did i skip something?
Try using the tool to open the game. (Open the tool and use the menu to load the game itself.)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote