Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MSword

Aug 7, 2017
Here's a poor machine translated version for MTool to tide over until an actual translation. To be used in junction with the partial that translated the menus from ulmf (or on page 4 here).

Link:
Thanks so much,, btw what program do u use to translate this raw text??

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks so much,, btw what program do u use to translate this raw text??
MTool, an auto tool to translate games with an external program. Similar to Translator++, but doesn't directly change files, letting testy systems, especially wolf rpgs, to run without errors most of the time. Doesn't need an internet once translated (or if loading a translation file). The tool is free, and manual translation is free, but auto-translate is limited by size for non-supporters, and this game has too much text. This way others can use it, even if the machine translated it poorly.

Jun 22, 2017
I am "working" on the translation myself aswell:
1) Problem do a full MTL and the game itself won't even start up....
2) I am now working on the text only, it is working but the scenario [Image(s)] are not being displayed during the scene.
{I am thinking that, once I translate the scenario files aswell, this problem will sort itself out.}
Main problem is that translator ++ - seemingly does not allow you to select .txt files, so at the moment I am doing google translate for documents, 1 by 1..... seeing as there is 240 .txt files it's gonna take a lot of time and quite frankly I cannot be bothered to do it that many times.

Example of current issue:
secene 01 Black.JPG

Jun 6, 2017
MTool, an auto tool to translate games with an external program. Similar to Translator++, but doesn't directly change files, letting testy systems, especially wolf rpgs, to run without errors most of the time. Doesn't need an internet once translated (or if loading a translation file). The tool is free, and manual translation is free, but auto-translate is limited by size for non-supporters, and this game has too much text. This way others can use it, even if the machine translated it poorly.
How translated is it? I tried using MTool myself and only got the dialog translated but when I'd enter a scene it was still in japanese.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I am "working" on the translation myself aswell:
1) Problem do a full MTL and the game itself won't even start up....
2) I am now working on the text only, it is working but the scenario [Image(s)] are not being displayed during the scene.
{I am thinking that, once I translate the scenario files aswell, this problem will sort itself out.}
Main problem is that translator ++ - seemingly does not allow you to select .txt files, so at the moment I am doing google translate for documents, 1 by 1..... seeing as there is 240 .txt files it's gonna take a lot of time and quite frankly I cannot be bothered to do it that many times.
Yeah, I gave up on Translator++ for this one after a few go arounds. The json file for MTool can be manually altered with notepad, so it could be cleaned up without worrying about breaking the game.

How translated is it? I tried using MTool myself and only got the dialog translated but when I'd enter a scene it was still in japanese.
It translated everything that wasn't an actual picture, and the partial from earlier covered that part. Even the H Scenes are translated for me. It did change any green text to black for some reason, though.

Jun 22, 2017
So a little update for everyone:
I edited the Title image to English for it to be easier to understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the issue, that caused the Event images to not show up.
(Essentially the caller "/" had a space between it and the "Event:ID"
example:
/ evcg, e1 ---(the fix)--> /evcg,e1 = what you can see in the next spoiler:

Alrighty, finally I am uploading what I have done so far to MEGA:

The game is playable, but someone will need to go through the EVtext[Folders] in "Cuckold New Wife Monica\Data"
Once all the txt files in the 2 folders have been translated and the "fix" shown above has been applied to all the:
"/"<--- callers.
We should have a fully working MTL of the game.

The way I have been doing it so far is to upload the .txt files to:

Then copy the translated text into .txt file in the folder and saving it with the now English translation.

Enjoy! :)

Jun 6, 2017
After playing for about 10 minutes I think I'm just gonna wait for Kagura to translate this. I just got one question for those who have played this.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Futanari-CumSlut I can do all the "fixes" in one go, rather simple with an expression in vscode. But wouldn't it be better if everything is translated then? I started the translated game yesterday and only the events were translated. Or is that atm everything and all events are done?

Jun 22, 2017
Futanari-CumSlut I can do all the "fixes" in one go, rather simple with an expression in vscode. But wouldn't it be better if everything is translated then? I started the translated game yesterday and only the events were translated. Or is that atm everything and all events are done?
If you can translate all the files to English in one go and fix all the "callers" ---> "/"
[Remove all spaces on those lines with "/"] - Then the MTL is 100% finished.
That is to say all the "text/speech" is translated.
Maps and places should still be in Japanese.

But yeah, it is what we really need at the moment a tool or site that allows for Batch/multiple simultaneous file translations.
I vaguely recall one site I was able to do it on some years ago, but can't find it anymore.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, I gave up on Translator++ for this one after a few go arounds. The json file for MTool can be manually altered with notepad, so it could be cleaned up without worrying about breaking the game.

It translated everything that wasn't an actual picture, and the partial from earlier covered that part. Even the H Scenes are translated for me. It did change any green text to black for some reason, though.
BlueFireNick if I am reading it right, you got the full translation, but has the "caller" /<--- issue? aka black screen during event scenes?
I found the fix for that issue, and undefiniert said he could fix it this issue with an expression in vscode.
so if you BlueFireNick upload your translation and undefiniert run his vscode, on it we should be golden.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick if I am reading it right, you got the full translation, but has the "caller" /<--- issue? aka black screen during event scenes?
I found the fix for that issue, and undefiniert said he could fix it this issue with an expression in vscode.
so if you BlueFireNick upload your translation and undefiniert run his vscode, on it we should be golden.
Nope. Everything worked fine for mine. No black screens and everything was translated. I already uploaded it earlier, but here it is again: Just need to use Mtool and load the trans file. Can also be manually edited with notepad or similar program.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote